Sworn to Justice (1996)

Guest DragonMa55

Guest DragonMa55

Has anyone seen this, I won't comment on the film overall because the story's abit naff, I just wondered what everyone though of the fight scenes, I actually they weren't half bad, probably the best thing Cynthia did in years but it still lacks compared to her HK work.

The fight at the back of the 7-11 had some good stuff even if it was Jackie Chan inspired, there were brief bits at the chop shop which looked cool, I liked her fight with Doug Kung.

This film is probably the closest Rothrock has got to HK inspired fight scenes, it's quite frustrating to see some good stuff in there but the director screwed it all up.

Guest morgoth

I don't haev anything good to say about this movie.

I didn't like any of the fights, even teh Jackie chan inspired scene. I wish I could respond more to this, but I hated the movie too much.

Guest DragonMa55

It's not a good film, I'll agree with you there but for some reason I still enjoy the fight scenes in this film even though the finale was beyond laughable.

Still, I can't blame you for hating it though, the only thing worse is 'Outside the Law'

Guest dager in the cotton

wow she has lost a lot of flexibity , when she did that move in Yes madam it was perfect, but then there's hollywood for ya.

anyone know what the old girl is up to now? she was superb.

Guest kingofkungfu2002

Cyn's as flexible now as she ever was, as this clip will show

She has a comic book coming out soon, which is set at the minute for a June release.

aprilnewsletter20078bj4.jpg

She spends most of her time looking after her daughter Skyler and running her martial arts school, but a couple of possible movies are in the pipeline.

Here's a couple of recent pics of Ms Rothrock :)

Cyn with her new car:

marchnewsletter20075jv6.jpg

With pets:

aprilnewsletter20071zx4.jpg

Guest dager in the cotton

thanks foir posting those, someone should make a REAL film with her, like Cassavetes "Gloria" or has she announced retirement .? shame to see that talent go to waste.

Guest DragonMa55

Well, she's making another film called 'The Missing Link' which has elements of horror and kung-fu. Ever since she hit the US it's been a downward slide, I'm not holding out any hope for this film.

Guest kingofkungfu2002

'The Missing Link' is a possible upcoming project, nothing confirmed yet though, along with maybe 'Sci-Fighter 2'.

Cynthia Rothrock comes home to find her sister murdered and the killers still in the house, she fights them off but takes a bang on the head in the process, this gives her ESP powers and she becomes a vigilante Death Wish style,finding time to fall in love with lawyer Kurt McKinney. Not bad, some good action and the director takes every opportunity to show Cynthia in various stages of sexy clothing (and disrobing)

Lucky Kurt McKinney, in his first couple of movies he gets taught kung fu by Bruce Lee's ghost and gets to bed the very hot Ms Rothrock :laugh

• Like 2

4 hours ago, saltysam said:

Cynthia Rothrock comes home to find her sister murdered and the killers still in the house, she fights them off but takes a bang on the head in the process, this gives her ESP powers and she becomes a vigilante Death Wish style,finding time to fall in love with lawyer Kurt McKinney. Not bad, some good action and the director takes every opportunity to show Cynthia in various stages of sexy clothing (and disrobing)

Lucky Kurt McKinney, in his first couple of movies he gets taught kung fu by Bruce Lee's ghost and gets to bed the very hot Ms Rothrock :laugh

Not going to lie, that description sounds amazing. I'm going to have to check this out. 

• Like 2