4bidden Asia (Lady Punisher).. uncut?

Guest dragon herb

Guest dragon herb

Whatched a little of this version today, and it looks like it's either ugly edited or cut (especially in the sex or nudity-scenes of course)... 4bidden Asia is always having their "No Cuts, More Guts! Full Uncut Version"-slogan, but in this case I don't know what to belive.. anyone know if it's really uncut?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Markgway

I wanted to tear my eyes out after watching this drivel.

There was one 4-bidden Asia tape I saw that was cut-to-@#%$ but I can't remember what it was...?

Knetan would probably know.

Guest Knetan

hey,

the tag for the label was true and bullcrap depending on the title. Night Caller that wasn't even Cat III anyway and had no extra bits, Escape From Brothel uncut (longer than HK version), Lady Punisher I don't remember because it was so bad. Malevolent Male however, it had little to nothing left.

Guest Markgway
Night Caller that wasn't even Cat III anyway and had no extra bits

So it was the same as the Eastern Heroes tape? It was made FOUR years before they introduced the Cat-III rating. Talk about opportunistic marketing. >D

Escape From Brothel uncut (longer than HK version)

Including more muff shots. :P

Lady Punisher I don't remember because it was so bad.

I heard this was a Thai movie, but the cast is Hong Kong, so I dunno. It's uttershite regardless.

Malevolent Male however, it had little to nothing left.

Must be that one that I saw butchered. Was the best of the ones you loaned me K. Not that it's saying much. :P

Guest dragon herb

I also watched Malevolent Mate which was cut to @#%$. Sigh. Only tape I got left to watch (thankfully) is Night Caller.. but what you said Knetan "no extra bits" means it's going to be unwhatchable as well? :x What a lousy old label.

Guest Knetan

hey,

there's hardly anything cut in Night Caller, even though it gets tough at a select few times. If the EH tape felt graphic at a few select points, it IS the same as the dutch tape.

Archived