2 questions on ProjectA2

Guest morgoth

Guest morgoth

Is that Pai Ying in the final fight with Lee Hoi San and Tiet Wo Chu? And I just watched the English dub from Dimension Video, is this uncut?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest morgoth

On IMDB is says David Lam is named Chun in the movie. Chun is the dirty cop Jackie is after. He does have a fight scene at the end, but can you name the names of both Chun and the guy who fights Jackie at the end alongside Lee Hoi San and Tiet Wo Chu? He looks like the guy that fights alongside Fung Hak On in Magnificent Warriors, but I am really geting mixed up with these names now.

Guest morgoth

Unfortunately no.

Rdenn may be right and IMDB may be wrong on who David Lam plays in the movie, but it would be nice to find out the names of both these guys.

Guest rdenn

john chang was the third guy with Lee Hoi San and Tiet Wo Chu but David Lam was the main villian the corrupt cop who doesnt really have a proper fight with jackie, but gets crushed by the stage prop, its weird that film doesnt have a proper end fight.

Guest The Running Man
And I just watched the English dub from Dimension Video, is this uncut?

No. It's the shorter "international version".

Guest luckystars

Well worth picking up the IVL/Joysales boxset. You get Project A 1 and 2, and the never-defore-released deleted scenes from PA1. Terrific! :)

Archived