Twins Mission ?

Brigadier Chow

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest David G Rees

Dont bother, it a truly awful film, even the fight scenes are sped up and full of wirework.....why Sammo or Wu Jing got involved in this is beyond me....watch SPL instead

Guest D1 Ma

The mall fight wasn't that bad, untill they started flying around. I also liked the bit where two twin guys at the end broke quite a few LCD displays with the evil twin girl's face :)

The rest was just bad. Looks like every kick, every fall, every jump was done with wires... Wu Jing getting hit by a car was the worst thing.

Guest WongFury

im not sure if anyone notice but at the fight scene at the end with sammo and yuen wah, but when yuen wah flipped sammo over into the glass did anyone see the harness at the last part when he fail...or im i mistaking i was like "what the special effects people forgot to blur it out at the last shot" just wondering if anyone has seen this?

I watched the youtube version (because of all the negative reviews) and thought the exact same thing regarding the harness during the Sammo and Yuen Wah fight scene. I thought about it a second and I think it is the things that hold the glass together that looked like a harness. You see this in the second glass smash. Be interesting to find out from the DVD owners the truth.

Guest D1 Ma

Ha-ha! I noticed that, too. Most likely it's a peace of a glass frame, but It did look like a harness.

Guest Elhcay

Despite its flaws, I'd take Twins Mission over any of the artsy fartsy movies like Curse of Golden Flower or The Banquet. Actually, I enjoyed it more than Fatal Contact because of its sillyness.:rollin The opening and last fights are the best but they fight scenes would certainly benefit from better framing and editing, which are kind of shoddy.

Guest WongFury

i Actually think the best fight is the second fight with Sammo and wu jing in that hospital or some place can't really remember. but the fights were cool in my opinion, im not picky with things like this, as long as its well done and doesn't look and feel to stupid like maybe the fights in this steven seagal movie called attack force...I....ughhh can't even call that fights let alone a movie, but if its well done and decent i can appreciate regardless if its wires or unrealistic elements and stuff like that. People forget that these are movies and not a documentary and HK action films use wires for years. just like in america when 47 men shoot at one guy but he kills them all with a pistol thats been done for years and we love it...as long as its not a really bad unexceptable and unwatchable film like the unstoppable fatass himself seagal then i can't complain.

Archived