Spanish speaking martial arts movie?

KCN9NE

I’m looking for some decent Spanish speaking martial arts movies. The only one worth watching so far is Redeemer.. any other suggestions?   

• Like 2

ShaolinMapache

Youtube has lots of good dubs I love watching. As far as ones that aren't dubs I know Mexico had some ninja movies. One I've been trying to find is Justiciero callejero (1990) which looks very sleazy but fun. 

• Like 2

Yea I have a few movies dubbed in Spanish. But it doesn’t have to be made in Mexico to speak Spanish. I think redeemer was made in Chile lol but I think Marko Zaror movies are My only option 

• Like 1

There was a decent one in the 80s called Garra de Tigre aka Tiger Claw. It's a Mexican martial arts film about two brothers who are on opposite sides of the law.  The evil brother uses a weapon that resembles a tiger claw. The producer and fight director if I remember, Ruben Gonzales, is a protege of Chuck Norris. The star is Mexican legend Rodolfo de Anda as the good brother and Jorge Luke was the evil brother.

MV5BNDFhNTgzMDUtZjYxOC00YTFhLWJkMDctOGNk

There's also Puerto Rico's 1st martial arts film, El Testigo aka The Witness, which is pretty good despite a typical story.  I managed to get this a few months ago on DVD.

MV5BMTg4MjQ1NTgzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjMy

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 4

ShaolinMapache
2 hours ago, KCN9NE said:

Yea I have a few movies dubbed in Spanish. But it doesn’t have to be made in Mexico to speak Spanish. I think redeemer was made in Chile lol but I think Marko Zaror movies are My only option 

Oh of course! I learned Spanish in Chile and I get mad when people assume all Spanish speakers are from Mexico. I just am very fond of Mexican movies. I have started fan subbing Mexican action and thriller movies now, so I'm on the lookout for anything kung fu related out of Mexico. Most of the kung fu dubs are from Spain! They speak with very thick Spanish accents just as the English dubs are usually British accents. Marko Zaror is great in Redeemer. 

• Like 4

MV5BNDA3ZThlOTYtMWViZC00ODY4LTkwOGMtNGEx

1991's El Ninja Mexicano

A chemical factory is attacked by a gang of ninjas, they stole a part of a chemical formula to produce a new highly addictive synthetic drug, it is up to the Mexican ninja to stop them before the criminals obtain the other part of the formula.

sounds like a plot that could be from the American Ninja franchise

• Like 3

ShaOW!linDude
On 4/25/2020 at 9:05 AM, AlbertV said:

There's also Puerto Rico's 1st martial arts film, El Testigo aka The Witness, which is pretty good despite a typical story.  I managed to get this a few months ago on DVD.

I won a copy of this off a website a couple of years ago. Never received it. Had forgotten all about it.

• Like 2

Cognoscente

Wheels on Meals could have done with having more Spanish dialogue. That was one of the few instances where the English dub made more sense than the Chinese one.

• Like 2