Wang Ping

ShawAngela

I love this actress.

Among the 46 movies she played in that are mentioned on hkmdb, I own 33 of them, and among these 33, there are 3 or 4 that I still have to watch.

As I said many times, I discovered her in Beauty Heroine and she became an idol for me. The 33th movie mentioned above, I don't own it, since it's precisely Beauty Heroine, but I still have hope...

A few years ago, I discovered that she played in a movie played I remember with a lot of Thai actors/actresses in it, and with Shih Szu.

And I discovered two days ago that she also played in two Japanese movies : Cobra and Cobra 2, that look very interesting...but hard to find !!

I post here some of my favorite pictures of her, thanks to hkmdb and some sellers on ebay.

HeroineSusantheSisteroftheShantungBoxer+1973-9-t.jpg

TheSisteroftheSanTungBoxer+1973-68-t.jpg

WongPing1-39-t.jpg

WongPing1-18-t.jpg

Wang Ping2.jpg

Wang Ping.jpg

Edited by ShawAngela
  • Like 4

I've seen 31 of her films. Most of what I haven't seen are romance or comedies but I would still like to see at least 3 that I have not seen: Beauty Heroine, Dragon Den and Big Boss Part 2. Great actress with a lot of memorable roles from her earliest such as one of the 2 scheming sisters in Duel For Gold up through her portrayal as Pan Jinlian in Tiger Killer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, panku said:

I've seen 31 of her films. Most of what I haven't seen are romance or comedies but I would still like to see at least 3 that I have not seen: Beauty Heroine, Dragon Den and Big Boss Part 2. Great actress with a lot of memorable roles from her earliest such as one of the 2 scheming sisters in Duel For Gold up through her portrayal as Pan Jinlian in Tiger Killer.

Exactly the same three I would like to see too !!

I didn't like her very much in Tiger Killer, but she is really a good actress since she is able to handle any kind of roles. Her role in Well of doom was also among the ones I liked the less...

She was great in Duel for gold and Hurricane.

I should revisit Wild panther and a few others that I have forgotten...

• Like 2

I opened a Facebook page under my author name, and I met there a fan of Wang Ping who has a personal blog on Facebook strictly devoted to Wang Ping. I posted there a picture from hkmdb showing Wang Ping from a Shaws' movie, and the owner of the blog told me something that I wasn't aware of at all !

Here is the picture :

TheDrinkingKnight+1971-14-t.jpg

• Like 3