Kill Zone

Guest Dahnamics

Guest Dahnamics

ive tried to watch this flick 3 times now, but i keep fallin asleep (too stoned) around the raid scene.. is it even worth it? should i just give up?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Beat TG

If you only like action then I see no reason why you should watch the whole movie. You keep fallin asleep every time.:b

But for real, try to watch again. you may find it interesting after some viewings.

Guest Chen Zhen

lol @ "too stoned"

well thats mistake #1 lol...SPL isnt a balls-to-walls action flick.

Guest The Running Man

The only way I can imagine how anyone would be falling asleep when watching the movie is if they are watching it already feeling sleepy. This movie is quite visceral and gets your attention from the first scene on.

I'd say try to watch it at a better time. :)

Guest limubai2000
too stoned

You have not practiced movieshido, the code to watch martial arts films.

Part 2

Section A

- Thou shalt not par taketh of mind altering substances, beer of course is the exception to the code.

:P

And on a more serious note why would admit this?

Guest GwaiLoMoFo
And on a more serious note why would admit this?

Because all the cool kids are doin it! Professional athletes, actors, artist, politicians, musicians.... Or he just has glaucoma.8o

Guest Tokenganja Clan

watching movies stoned gets me more into them!! especially samurai movies!!

Guest morgoth

Tokenganga Clan. :lol Very nice name.

ON a serious note, the movie is nice to look at, but the story doesn't work in a lot of ways. It works enough to get by, but if you are expecting a thrilling cop movie comparable to somethign from Johnnie To, then you may be disappointed. Now if you are a huge martial arts fan, it would be pretty hard not to get into this movie.

Guest Dahnamics

saw it yesterday afternoon.. good flick.. story is very flawed but its good to see old ass sammo still killin with the speed.

Archived