The Last Dance-ESPN/Netflix

sym8

Documentary about Michael Jordan and co last season at The Bulls.Great series about not just one of the greatest basket ball teams but also the greatest player to play the game.Great footage from behind the scenes and as you would expect from ESPN a well made series(so far so good)🏀🏀🏀🏀

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sym8 said:

Documentary about Michael Jordan and co last season at The Bulls.Great series about not just one of the greatest basket ball teams but also the greatest player to play the game.Great footage from behind the scenes and as you would expect from ESPN a well made series(so far so good)🏀🏀🏀🏀

I concur. I especially liked the parts when they focused on Pippen on how pivotal he was for the Bulls.

1 minute ago, venom10463 said:

I concur. I especially liked the parts when they focused on Pippen on how pivotal he was for the Bulls.

I'll be watching this tonight. :wink

OpiumKungFuCracker

Great two episodes so far. Man if Jordan never went on hiatus in the first 3peat his bulls would have definitely lose to the Houston Rockets with Hakeem Olajuwon. Pippen would have demanded a Trade before the 2nd 3peat no doubt about that. 

As good as Kobe was,as good as Lebron is,people still get exited about a Jordan documentary over 15 years after he retired.My opinion he was the best ever.

Two episodes left now and I don’t want this to end,fantastic documentary 👍🏀👍🏀👍🏀

Last night I started watching episode 7, and when it was done I went back to episode 6 to confirm that I already seen it, and I hadn't. LOL. The good thing about this series, you really don't need to watch it in order, it still works. I will watch episode 6 today. 

excited michael jordan GIF

Just watched the last two and have to say that was the best sports documentary series I’ve ever seen.All credit to ESPN and NETFLIX for this,a great watch.👍👍👍👍👍👍

venom10463
4 hours ago, sym8 said:

Just watched the last two and have to say that was the best sports documentary series I’ve ever seen.All credit to ESPN and NETFLIX for this,a great watch.👍👍👍👍👍👍

I agree. I want more episodes focusing on the aftermath of The Last Dance. I hated the Bulls growing up because they always stopped the Knicks from advancing. It's a shame the organization wanted to save money than bring back the team, and Jordan clearly explained on how it could be done. Watching The Last Dance has given me a new perspective on Jordan and the Bulls. Michael Jordan driven nature is something you have to admire. His perseverance to win and be the best is awe-inspiring.

2 hours ago, venom10463 said:

I want more episodes focusing on the aftermath of The Last Dance.

I would love to see something on his time at the Wizards,there doesn’t seem to be any documentary’s.He didn’t win anything but he still averaged 20 points when he was 40 with a bad back and bum knee.

Archived