SLIPCASES in Joysales's Fortune Star?

Guest carl douglas

Guest carl douglas

Just received from CDWOW Joysales' Millionaire's Express, and it was unsealed, and without slipcase. Does the new Fortune Star dvds have slipcases?

I have Joysale's cheaper unremastered Broken Oath and Twin Dragons, and these are packaged with slipcases.

Because my M. E. was unsealed, could they have sent me a "returns" copy? because the English subs flicker through out the film. Just wandering if other people are having this same problem.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vorvadoss

Ive actually had quite a few titles over the last few months arrive in the same condition from Cdwow. My last order had 6 dvd's in it. 4 of them were unsealed and 1 without the slipcover. I contacted them and all they could tell me was.. They recieved them sometimes this way from there distributor. I find it pretty shitty to do this. They have offered for me to return my 1 title that was missing the slipcover for a refund. I haven't decided if I want to spend the shipping cost to send it back just because its missing a slipcover.

Guest carl douglas

In my experience, they pay back the shipping cost in the form of vouchers. In the past, when they first started, they even post me a stamped address envelope to send faulty goods back.

Here in the UK, returns to CDWOW used to be free but not anymore. What a shame for UK customers!

My Dragon Tiger Gate DVD and Pro Evo Soccer 6 game was not sealed!

Guest carl douglas

I'm also in the UK. My Dragon Tiger Gate was sealed. Whats going on? Are these unsealed stuff "returns" from other customers?

I am assuming the DVD cannot be a returned product since I purchased it around the time it was released.

Carl - I purchase the regular edition of Dragon Tiger Gate. Did you purchased the special edition with the slip case?

Guest carl douglas

No, I just bought the regular version without the tattoos. It does have a slipcase aswell. I think the cover art is better.

Guest spannick

everyone who needs Slipcases can get them for free here! only thing is you have to pick them up yourself here.

i have:

CRIME STORY

LONG ARM OF THE LAW III

THE MAN FROM HONG KONG

Guest drunkenmantis13

I've been having his problem with CDwow since last summer i think, basically a year. It sucks. And it's totally random. I've ordered more that 1 copies of certain titles and some were sealed and other unsealed and no slipcases. I've told them about this many times but they don't do anything.

At least they can reship the item/refund. And they pay you the shipping (e-voucher) for sending the item back to them.

Archived