Bruce Lee & I - Easter Egg Hunt

SMK

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to me that there is one on the top of the picture, on the right of the moon, one on the head of the Japanese guy, one in the left hand of the kicker in black and one in the left hand of the guy at the left of the picture.

Isn't it a picture of Etsuko Shihomi on the wall ?! It's a bit strange to see it there...

9 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

It seems to me that there is one on the top of the picture, on the right of the moon, one on the head of the Japanese guy, one in the left hand of the kicker in black and one in the left hand of the guy at the left of the picture.

Isn't it a picture of Etsuko Shihomi on the wall ?! It's a bit strange to see it there...

There are actually no "eggs" in the picture, but things added to the picture of things that aren't originally there, or have been changed. 

The picture on the wall has been added, and is actually a picture of Angela Mao. 

81765864_2931054730249248_35621648550393

Thanks.

Ok, so, the piece of wood above the Japanese guy with the characters for 36 must have been added, and the white objects on a black background above too.

Also, the pciture of Danny Lee at the right bottom corner has been added, and maybe the nunchaku on the groound.

Also, the letters SB have been reversed as BS, and maybe the fighter in white near the Japanese guy wasn't originally in the picture...

Of course, the address of your site and the mention "Brucexploitation" aren't in the original picture, but I haven't mentioned them earlier because I thought that they weren't part of the game and belonged to the question you wrote on the picture. If these aren't the ones I missed, well, I don't see.

It also seems to me that a white carpet is missing on the floor where the kicker stands, that maybe there wasn't a red background behind the Japanese, and that maybe this latter didn't wore orange clothes...

6 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Of course, the address of your site and the mention "Brucexploitation" aren't in the original picture, but I haven't mentioned them earlier because I thought that they weren't part of the game and belonged to the question you wrote on the picture. If these aren't the ones I missed, well, I don't see.

It also seems to me that a white carpet is missing on the floor where the kicker stands, that maybe there wasn't a red background behind the Japanese, and that maybe this latter didn't wore orange clothes...

Nope to all mentioned. Still missing 2 very obvious things. 😋

On the poster it has a Golden Harvest logo when it should be Shaw Brothers and it says Bruce Le and not Lee and as shawangela said the picture and the sign?

27 minutes ago, sym8 said:

On the poster it has a Golden Harvest logo when it should be Shaw Brothers and it says Bruce Le and not Lee and as shawangela said the picture and the sign?

YES!

Wasn’t sure about the nunchucks but don’t know how I missed the BS- SB logo👓👓👓

danthemandmv

Ho Chung Tao's in the lower right-hand side of the pic, & isn't that Masafumi Suzuki way in the back(next to the Angela Mao poster?)

11 hours ago, danthemandmv said:

Ho Chung Tao's in the lower right-hand side of the pic, & isn't that Masafumi Suzuki way in the back(next to the Angela Mao poster?)

I think it’s Danny Lee,he played Bruce Lee in the movie

DragonClaws
10 hours ago, danthemandmv said:

You're right, sym8-Danny Lee sure does resemble Ho,though...

They could have played on-screen brother's.

Archived