USA KARATE'

Guest daTOAD

Guest daTOAD

watched Kill and Kill again[james ryan-guilty pleasure] and was thinking id seen another film with the similar plot ,but cant think of the name. i think it was Force Five or something and i remeber the white Australian guy from the early Cynthia Rothrock movies being in it. anyone know the title or similar type films[guy on a mission calls up his old karate buddies for one last dance]. the cheesier the better- only euro or U.S. films please.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chinatown Kid

I think you are correct about the film you saw being Force: Five, it's been quite a long time since I saw it but it did star Richard Norton, Joe Lewis, Benny Urquidez, and Howard Jackson and another I can't recall at the moment.

If you liked Kill and Kill Again be sure to check out the prequel that was made before it called Kill or Be Killed if you haven't seen it. It's rather similar with Ryan being held captive at a desert Fortress and being forced to compete in a Karate tournament by a Nazi type madman.

Guest zhunaid

kill and kill again and kill or be killed aka karate olympia both were insults to martial arts movies

Guest daTOAD

thanks CK i forgot about Benny the Jet being in this film. i have indeed seen Kill Or Be Killed[actually liked this one better].

"kill and kill again and kill or be killed aka karate olympia both were insults to martial arts movies "

only if you watch them sober:lol

Guest Chinatown Kid

Well I have to say I found Ryan's 2 South African Karate flicks entertaining and consider them great cheese, the Shotokan style fights were nicely done imo. I'm sure being intoxicated would only add to the viewing enjoyment though! :lol

Guest WalkOn

No Howard Jackson but Sonny Barnes and also the late GM Bong Soo Han (Co-star and stunt double for Tom Laughlin in Billy Jack and the Mr. Han character in the "Fistful of Yen" short segment of The Kentucky Fried Movie.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Ah ok, I got Howard Jackson mixed up with Barnes and the other guy I couldn't remember was Bong Soo Han. Thanks for that info WalkOn, it has been many years since I saw that film. :)

Guest Jesse Smooth

I have an original of Kill and Kill Again that I've had for over a year and still haven't seen it yet. Another "classic" from that era would be Firecracker,

New World's 'white' remake if blaxploitation TNT Jackson.

Archived