Joy Sales Bullet in the Head

Guest drunkenmantis13

Guest drunkenmantis13

I'm wondering how is this title packaged? I received it from CDwow in a weird case unsealed.

In the past they've shipped things to me unsealed and whitout their slipcases (HKL Fist of Fury comes to mind) and i had to get a refund.

So i'd like to know if Bullet in the Head is supposed to come with a slipcase, kinda like Joy Sales Zu also...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tigerstyles

yes it should have a slipcase, i too have had 50% titles shippedwithout slipcase. odd i know.. use dddhouse they have uped there game by opening the dvds now and putting th discs in sleeves so as to protect them in there long journey from HK. they reseal the package then.. also they have started bubblewrapping there packages

Guest fabhui

Yeah you should have got a slipcase with it, I did and I ordered mine from cdwow. However....I've had several Joys Sales and Kadokawa DVDS from cdwow that should have had slipcases and didn't. Makes no difference to me though as I just dump my slipcases!

Guest carl douglas

Sorry, only just read your problem after my similar problem post.

I just received Millionaire's Express unsealed, and thought it was a 'returns' copy, as the film jumps constantly with eng. subtitles. I always thought their new Fortune Stars had slipcases, as I for one really appreciate slipcases on dvds.

After notifying them for a refund, they emailed me back regarding a replacement........

Guest venom10463

I just got my copy of Bullet in the head and no slipcase whatsoever. I'll keep mine as it is, I don't wanna go through the hassle of sending it back and waiting. Does anybody know if Fearless Director's cut came with a slipcase?

Guest fabhui

Yep, Fearless Director's cut did indeed come with a slipcase. Mine did and I got it from cdwow..that doesn't really mean anything though! :\

Guest carl douglas

Yes , I had 2 copies of Fearless Director's Cut with slipcases and sealed. But for some reason, both copies jump throughout the whole film when viewed with English sub. But is o.k. when viewed with no subs or Chinese subs. I just sent it back. I raised this problem before here, and I think other people mentioned similar problems aswell.

Archived