Tiger King (2020-Netflix Mini Series)

laagi

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do agree. I was going to post about this the other day but then forgot to.

For those wanting more Joe Exoctic "Tiger King" content, his YouTube channel has hundreds of hours of stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoeExoticTV

Spoiler

For those that have seen the series but never looked up the full video Joe made about Carol and her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCgz9915wHw&t=37s

Graeme Of Death

I believe Bruce. I picked up on how she just laughs after every single thing she says to make it all seem ridiculous.

Can't believe how she's managed to convince all those idiots to "volunteer" whilst then basically running the same business that Joe was doing.

If this was a movie I would have said it was to far fetched.This was an incredible documentary series,just when you thought “oh my god”something else unreal happens,Must see if you haven’t already.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

My wife and I watched this, and it is the ultimate proof that the truth is stranger than fiction. Mesmerizing... like a slow-motion train crash.

Let's face it, none of them are clean. That's why I love this show, it doesn't set up a typical (hero/villain) scenario. We are left to build our own opinion. I'm Team Joe :angel But yeah in terms of being honest or real... I'd vote for Saff.

There's really a lot to learn here, a lot of lessons to be drawn. I won't go too deep regarding my own opinion but seeing how far people will go just to be right is downright scary and sad.

It's never been easier to start a feud nowadays. Especially in the age of social media!

Graeme Of Death

Jeff Lowe has to be one of the most detestable tragic pricks ever with his bandana and baseball cap combo. Out of the 4 main folk Joe's probably the least horrible.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
2 hours ago, Graeme Of Death said:

Jeff Lowe has to be one of the most detestable tragic pricks ever with his bandana and baseball cap combo. Out of the 4 main folk Joe's probably the least horrible.

Yet STILL horrible.

David Spade conducted a bunch of interviews with some of the protagonists. Quite interesting! May contain spoilers...

Graeme Of Death

I can't wait to that prick Jeff Lowe gets locked up for something. Or at the very least someone explains to him his clothes are pathetic.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:34 AM, sym8 said:

If this was a movie I would have said it was to far fetched.This was an incredible documentary series,just when you thought “oh my god”something else unreal happens,Must see if you haven’t already.

Agreed.

Drunken Monk

While the whole thing was tragically hilarious, I couldn’t help but see through the colorful characters and simply hate the animal cruelty on display.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved the docu-series. I couldn’t get enough. But some of the animal stuff truly saddened me. Bunch of dickheads all need locking up.

Graeme Of Death

The old boy without the legs and mad Kelci who couldn't be bothered with operations are about the only decent ones out the lot of them. They seemed to genuinely care about the animals.

The hype is truly real with this documentary. Joe is a character and you can't help but to like the guy. I believe he was setup by Jeff Lowe and the other guy. Speaking of Jeff, not only is he detestable and malicious. His fashion attire is atrocious. Carol is pure evil. I dislike her second husband very much. He comes across as a YES man. I sometimes wonder who wears the pant in their relationship.

Archived