Need help identifying movie

Rocko

Fu Sheng was being trained by a master and was jumping out of a pit. He had tried to fool the master by hitting a brick on the board so the master thought he was still jumping. Possibly 4 others were being trained by different masters at the same time. I can’t remember the title to this movie! Argh!! Thank you!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This scene sounds familiar, but I'm unable to remember in which movie it takes place.

Maybe a shaolin movie, I would say either Men from the monastery, or Shaolin martial arts or Temple of shaolin. I don't think that it's Five shaolin master, because the movie tells the story of the five masters after they escaped the burning temple and I don't remember any flashback showing this...And it can't be Heroes two or Shaolin avengers, which didn't have any comedic scenes, if I remember well...

Sorry that I can't help more, and welcome to the forum.

54 minutes ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Shaolin Temple 1976. But it was Kwok Choi doing the jump training. 

I was about to say that it was Kuo Chue, but I thought that I was mistaken, since our friend mentioned Fu Sheng.

Omg... getting old... memory failing... lights getting dim.... 

Thank you!

Ok just skimmed through that movie shaolin temple. That’s not the movie...

Apparently there are two shaolin temple movies in 1976? The one I’m looking for was aka Death chamber and it had fu sheng in it. Shocker!

Death chamber is an aka for Shaolin temple 1976, and both Fu Sheng and Kuo Chue play in it, and ThibetanWhiteCrane must be right, the scene you described fits more Kuo Chue than Fu Sheng, specially knowing that 4 other disciples train with him...

Archived