What Video Games Would You Like To See Adapted Into Films?

Koravec

Were currently getting Sonic The Hedgehog and Borderlands movies. And recently World of Warcraft, Assassins Creed, Detective Pikachu, etc. So it begs the question, which video games would you actually like to see adapted into movies. 

I think Borderlands sounds like a decent adaptation idea, but Bioshock or Overwatch sound like possible better contenders off the top of my head (nah I dont really know games too well). But I think it would be interesting to hear your guys thoughts on the topic.

• Like 1

Most important would have to be competent hands handling it... There's so many great games which would have the potential for a movie. Also maybe game legacies which never got finished could finally come to a conclusion. I'm looking at you Shenmue! (Despite Shenmue III)

• Like 1

Anybody know if Brad Pitt still has the Bionic Commando license, or if he actually ever had it from capcom. Bionic Commando be a neat movie Adaption.

Edited by slinky#1
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 12:13 PM, Drunken Monk said:

I love the Uncharted series and hope they do it justice with the movie adaptation.

I heard (a few months back mind you) that they're planning an Uncharted TV Series.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 12:13 PM, Drunken Monk said:

I love the Uncharted series and hope they do it justice with the movie adaptation.

I heard (a few months back mind you) that they're planning an Uncharted TV Series.

• Like 1

I always thought that just for the sake of ending the story in a matter which most could be happy with they should make a movie or several for that matter from the Shenmue Franchise. I mean all the ingredients are there and with the right talent in front and behind the camera I'm sure this could turn out great. Besides I'm not gonna wait another 18 years for Shenmue 4!

*double post* LOL sorry.

Edited by laagi
  • Like 2

I would love to see an adaptation of Shenmue with the right actor to play Ryo Hazuki and maybe fight choreography by Kenji Tanigaki or even Yuji Shimomura. Maybe even Koichi Sakamoto

• Like 3