The Top 15 Kitchen Fight Scenes

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

After kicking off 2019 with The Top 15 Bathroom Fight Scenes, over at COF we decided to revisit the theme in 2020, and have put together out Top 15 Kitchen Fight Scenes!  From new school to old school, Europe to Asia, every type of culinary delight gets a look in with this one!  Check it out via the link - 

https://cityonfire.com/cof-presents-the-top-15-kitchen-movie-fight-scenes-martial-arts/

KitchenPic-1.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as I saw the title of this thread I thought about the kitchen fight in The Man From Hong Kong, and sure enough much to my delight it was included in your list!

Seems like you can have a fight scene just about anywhere, including the kitchen sink... And The Bodyguard from Beijing really does include the kitchen sink. 

OpiumKungFuCracker

Damn it's a toss up for me between Tom Yum Goong and The Raid 2. 

@One Armed Boxer Thank you so much for the articles. Fights really do happen in bathroom and the kitchen, who can remember high school fights in the bathroom stalls? Or relatives during the holidays in the kitchen? You know that shit was about to go down. Love it baby! :BL-Laughing:

Archived