Bruce Lee impersonators

ShawAngela

Is there a list of all the actors who impersonated Bruce Lee in movies, somewhere ?

I guess that Bruce Li, Bruce Le and Dragon Lee must have been the most famous and the most prolific among them, but while watching a German documentary (sadly only in German language) on Bruce Lee in the bonus dvd of the mediabook of Edge of fury, I discovered that even Shaws' actor Lung TIen Hsiang impersonated him in The true game of death !!

Does anyone can comment on this matter, and also tell me if this movie is worth to track down ?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Is there a list of all the actors who impersonated Bruce Lee in movies, somewhere ?

I'm not sure if anyone has actually produced a defintive list @ShawAngela?.

21 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Does anyone can comment on this matter, and also tell me if this movie is worth to track down ?

Depends if you want to watch all the different screen incarnations, of Bruce Lee's 1972 Game of Death ideas?. If you do, it's still a chore to sit through. That said, I've only ever viewed this on a Pan&Scan VHS tape, that was also heavily censored. It came with mulple burnt in subtitles, included English. Which was kinda strange, becuase it was an English dubbed print.

Archived