Is there a good DVD of THE INCREDIBLE KUNG-FU MASTER (1979) or TWO TOOTHLESS TIGERS (1980)?

WaverBoy

I just got turned on to THE INCREDIBLE KUNG-FU MASTER — found a YouTube upload of the ancient Ground Zero DVD and flipped through it, looks like a really fun Sammo flick that for some reason I hadn’t heard of until now. Is there a decent DVD available with Canto soundtrack and English subtitles? I found a DVD for sale at Far East Flix that is described as anamorphic 2.35:1, with English dub only. I’ll take that if I can’t find a better version, as I’m generally cool with old school dubs and this one is pretty entertaining, if extremely goofy.

While I’m at it, same question goes for TWO TOOTHLESS TIGERS (1980), as I’m only seeing a bootleg on Ebay; says it’s 2.35:1 but no mention of whether it’s anamorphic, and it’s English-dubbed only also.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killer Meteor

The German DVD of Kung Fu Master has the English and Mandarin dubs (no subtitles) and is OAR and uncut. The English dub is especially irritating.

There is a 35mm rip of 'Two Toothless Tigers'  English & Mandarin, with english subs released by RareKF about, if you can find it!

Bless

On 2/5/2020 at 12:52 AM, ukrevrend said:

There is a 35mm rip of 'Two Toothless Tigers'  English & Mandarin, with english subs released by RareKF about, if you can find it!

Bless

I have that one. I'm not sure about the quality because it's been years since I watched it.

Graeme Of Death

b9nbuh46lD5CR7rvf5DUv8KlpeK.jpg

I have this version and it has a decent image, probably the best you're going to get on DVD. There's Chinese audio but no English subs. Has an English dub with horrendous accents.

Archived