The NOT-So-Complicated KUNG FU Family Tree | Kung Fu Genius Ep. 2

SMK

In this second episode of "The Kung Fu Genius", Alex Richter discusses the proper use of Chinese family terms as they apply to Kung Fu and Wing Chun in particular. Variations occur throughout different schools and regions of China, but this video explains the relatively mainstream Hong Kong usage of these terms.

At the end of the video, Alex gives a shoutout to 36 STYLES and lets people know where to get the apparel. This kind of support is GREATLY appreciated and is most definitely the type of help we need in order to get the word out of the brand. Thank you Alex! Also thank you for putting this video together, I learned a lot and you presented in a very entertaining way. Great job sir!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of this dude’s videos are great (minus some awkward editing choices). I don’t know how legit he is in the kung fu world but he certainly knows his kung fu culture.

48 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

Both of this dude’s videos are great (minus some awkward editing choices). I don’t know how legit he is in the kung fu world but he certainly knows his kung fu culture.

Oh trust me, Alex is official!

Archived