Joey Chen's - Bruce Lee Book?

DragonClaws

Abstract taken from my book "Joey Chen with Bruce Lee – the Greatest Martial artist in the world – A Record of Incredible Intrigue and Adventure of the Little Dragon Mystery Sidekick Missing for 45 Years.

6th July 1973 Bruce Lee sent me to Rome Italy to stall a new contract with Carlo Ponti for a Spaghetti Western Kung Fu film in which he was going to star with Charles Bronson and Ingrid Bergman who was my god mother. And King Hu was going to be the film director and I was going to be his assistant and also assistant action choreographer to Bruce Lee.

Source- https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Book/Bruce-Lee-And-Joey-Chen-581681385649445/

My name is Joey Chen: I was born in Singapore, and a Singaporean. I have lived outside of Singapore for more than 45 years, mostly in LA and Seattle, USA, Germany, Italy, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Australia and in Japan alone the last 32 years. I am a close friend of Bruce Lee before he died. Beside his wife Linda and his daughter Shannon I was the next person closest to him. The other person who was close to Bruce Lee was Robert Chua of former boss of Hong Kong TVB producer and general manager who is also my very close friend for the last 46 years and he happened to be in the same school with me in Singapore but he was my seven year senior.

For the complete bio, please clikcon the link below.

Source- https://liangzhu10.wixsite.com/butterflylovers-book/resume

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joey undoubtedly knew Bruce but come on, he's basically a fantasist. According to Joey apart from Linda & Shannon he was the one closest to him. As Bruce was undoubtedly one of the most photographed people in the world from 1971 to his death, where are all the photos of the two together? What sort of film career did Joey have,i assume he surely had one as he's also claiming he was asked by Raymond Chow to complete GOD not long after Bruce died but declined. I smell bullshit 🤨

the Facebook posts make some interesting reading too.... 

"Joey kicked and Bruce Lee took the cue and did the same kick in Enter the Dragon" King Hu Hong Kong film director

"I saw the two of them (Bruce Lee and Joey Chen) fight in action; they have to be bloody good" Ingrid Bergman 3 times Academy Award Winner.

"
I am Joey Chen. I know Bruce Lee very well, too well. I help to make Bruce Lee in the film Enter The Dragon famous all over the world. I like to keep diaries when I was still in secondary school. So obviously when I met Bruce Lee, worked with him from November 1971 to the time he died on 20 July 1973. Diaries daily of everything that I know about Bruce Lee especially people, actors, actresses, during filming,no filming, argument, shouting, threats, injuries, ambulances, "f" word are in Cantonese and English," bullshit ", lunch at McDonald, dinner in Chinese restaurant and so on. 

McDonalds didn't open in Hong Kong till 1975

Joey Chen refused to fight Bruce Lee Opening Scene in the film Enter The Dragon. At first Bruce Lee requested that I do the fight scene with him since Bruce and I had been sparing kicking punching way before even ETD ever existed and I knew exactly what Bruce wanted in the fight scene, so he approached film producer Raymond Chow and as a courtesy informed him but Raymond Chow refused because I was contracted to Bruce's Concorde production and not Golden Harvest but then Bruce was angried and took revenged by seriously planning a sequel to ETD with me Joey Chen 

Charles Bronson: I know what you are thinking. I have two adopted son from Asia. They look like you. I hate to see anything bad happen to you. So like a father I forbid you to go back to Hong Kong. We do not know what happened to Bruce Lee. How did he die. None of us know anything. Stay on here in Rome and wait until we hear something from Hong Kong. They will tell us something...

King Hu to Charles Bronson: Joey punch like Bruce Lee. But Bruce Lee learned how to kick properly from Joey because Bruce has one leg shorter than the other. Must get cue from Joey all the time.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Word salad from a bullshit artist....... this guy seems to be from the school of Frank Dux, Seagal, Conan Lee etc.

Killer Meteor
5 hours ago, Mike Leeder said:

and i did forget that he comments that Raymond Chow was a CIA operative in Taiwan!!!!

It'd be funny if that bit was true!

DT-Nice1988

Feels like someone wants to get some attention and recognition. Sad Bruce can't tell us the truth. So everybody can tell what they want to get some spotlight. 

DragonClaws
On 6/10/2020 at 8:47 AM, DT-Nice1988 said:

Feels like someone wants to get some attention and recognition. Sad Bruce can't tell us the truth. So everybody can tell what they want to get some spotlight. 

Charles Bronson was in Rome in 1973 to make the international co-production Chino. Which is the only thing Joey Chen appears to have got right. Were Ingrid Bergman and Carlo Ponti in Rome at the same time?. 

DragonClaws
On 7/4/2020 at 1:29 PM, DrNgor said:

You're alive, @DragonClaws!!!!!

Hi @DrNgor, I'm still kicking and nice to see you posting in the Bruce Lee forum. I'll be reading your Fist of Fury review at some point in the future. 

Archived