Fist of fury II

ShawAngela

Does anyone can tell me if this movie is cut ?

I got a dvd running 1h33mn56s (including the ending credits) and I noticed that during the fight in which the Japanese want to kill all the Jing Wu's students, one of them takes Bruce Lee's nunchakus, and then Bruce Li arrives, we see and hear him taking the nunchakus, and then, the image jumps and no nunchakus.

A reviewer on hkmdb says that Bruce Li doesn't do anything good with the nunchakus, but in my dvd, there is not a single scene with him using nunchakus, so, I'm a little perplexed...

Does ths AsiaLine version show these scene and also, what is the title of hte bonus movie in the AsiaLine version, please ?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nunchakus are used in the uncut version:

22 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

A reviewer on hkmdb says that Bruce Li doesn't do anything good with the nunchakus, but in my dvd, there is not a single scene with him using nunchakus, so, I'm a little perplexed...

There's two heavly censored versions that often get sourced for releases, the edited British Theatrical cut and the censored British VHS release. I find it interesting how often these old censored prints were used for releases outside the U.K. They didnt just trim the nunchaku scenes, but other Martial Arts techniques and violence/animal cruelty.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:24 PM, Killer Meteor said:

For some reason, my BBFC certified tape of FOFII is uncut, animal cruelty and nunchucks included!

There's animal cruelty in this movie ?

The first time I watched it, it was on a French VHS, but I don't remember any animal cruelty, but I watched it so many years ago...

There is a German Mediabook release ; is it the same as the Asialine one ?

Archived