Our friend @TexKiller

ShawAngela

Well...Sorry, but I'm going to ring another bell about another member...

Does anyone have any news from @Tex Killer ? Last time I heard of him was on the 25th of November, and since then, I didn't see any of his posts, nor any replies to my messages...

I hope that everything is alright for him.

And sorry to bother everybody with my worries...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rodolphe Dux

I was asking myself the same thing, hope the dude is ok. But let’s not worry too much, regularly social networks and modern stuff grab our attention elsewhere and we forget old school forums, trapped by a smartphone, happens to me all the time.

But that’s it no fb nor twitter for me, just small communities like here where there is still some human kindness. I’m far from an expert but I’ll glad to humbly share what I can.

5 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Well...Sorry, but I'm going to ring another bell about another member...

Does anyone have any news from @Tex Killer ? Last time I heard of him was on the 25th of November, and since then, I didn't see any of his posts, nor any replies to my messages...

I hope that everything is alright for him.

And sorry to bother everybody with my worries...

I spoke to @Tex Killer shortly before he stopped posting here and just to allay everyone's concerns, nothing is wrong and he's doing fine. I'm sure he'll be back posting here again very shortly. I'll wait for him to return to respond in greater detail should he feel obliged to but in any event, he has a good reason for not replying to any messages sent to him during this time.

8 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

I spoke to @Tex Killer shortly before he stopped posting here and just to allay everyone's concerns, nothing is wrong and he's doing fine. I'm sure he'll be back posting here again very shortly. I'll wait for him to return to respond in greater detail should he feel obliged to but in any event, he has a good reason for not replying to any messages sent to him during this time.

Thanks for the update. That is good to hear that he's doing fine. We all do hope to see him back here in the forum soon. 

That`s so sweet and thx. I had big changes in life going on and still some in progress so had to drop time in internet(and of movies too)..might be next 5 months still very hectic but I have not forgotten my kung fu movie addict brothers and sister(looks at Angela).

10 minutes ago, Tex Killer said:

That`s so sweet and thx. I had big changes in life going on and still some in progress so had to drop time in internet(and of movies too)..might be next 5 months still very hectic but I have not forgotten my kung fu movie addict brothers and sister(looks at Angela).

Very nice to hear from you, especially during these crazy times and stressful circumstance we're all in. Welcome back!!

Archived