Telemundo channel modern HK movies starting at 2pmEST Today!

Guest Frank Lakatos

Guest Frank Lakatos

Telemundo channel 51 Miami are airing these HK movies under under pseudotitles: 2:00 pm EST Death Trap aka ? starring Simon Yam and 4:00 pm EST best of the Lady Kickboxer aka Angel terminators 2 starring Moon Lee. In spanish. Last week telemundo aired angle's Force with Dick wei and Moon Lee. This channel starting to pick up again with Hk movies keep a watch every Saturday for them.

just moved into a small apartment with no cable or DVD player so this is good stuff for me.

Take care

Frank

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Robert Ian Teller

I saw these films over the weekend. Was that Sun Chien in Death Trap? I noticed Alex Fong and Simon Yam. Emily Chu looked really pretty with long hair.

Guest Frank Lakatos

Thanks for all of the support, I can see and function better now since I've eaten home made hot meals and can sleep much better. I cannot ask for more at this point. I must work diligently and keep on improving my life.

That was Sun Chien Wow! he was great and the movie was excellent HK trash-Simon Yam in it. The action was 4 stars, man they used the hard fast mid 80's HK action and with Sun Chien in it, the action is even better, and they even used similar loud HK fight sound effects used in the HK mid 80's as well. The ending was crap and boring bullets, but the action scenes made it worth a view.

Frank

Guest Chinatown Kid

I'm a big Sun Chien fan and didn't know he starred in Death Trap aka The Plot, had never even heard of the film. Does the film feature martial arts action and Sun's trademark kicks? If so, i'm definately gonna track this movie down!

Guest Robert Ian Teller

Yeah Sun Chien pulls off some nice kicks in the film. But the cropped "fullscreen" transfer doesn't present the film well or the fighting well. I think this was released on vcd, not sure if it's widescreen though.

I agree the end battle was kind of lame.

Guest The Running Man

Telemundo and the other US Spanish channel Telefutro shows HK movies quite frequently on their line-ups and have been doing so for years.

Just got to keep on the look out for them.

Archived