Tiger’s Trigger (2022) Won Jin & Casanova Wong Team Up

DragonClaws

Get prepared for some big kicks, as the two Korean acting icon's Casanova Wong & Won Jin pair up for the first time.

Very little is known about the film, but one thing is definite: It’ll be the first time the two will share the screen (set photo).

This news comes Via CityonFire.Com, click on the link below for more detials, thank you.

Source- https://cityonfire.com/casanova-wong-the-human-tornado-and-won-jin-the-scorpion-king-shooting-a-movie-in-busan/

Exclusive: Interview with Won Jin – The Scorpion King

Source- https://cityonfire.com/exclusive-interview-with-won-jin-the-scorpion-king-operation-scorpio-korean-martial-artist-kicker-interview/

Will this new production be the Human Torndaos first on-screen role since Sword of Evil Power(1985)?.

Casanova Wong

400full-casanova-wong.jpg

Won Jin

the-scorpion-king-1992-film-6c4ade76-875

• Like 4

One Armed Boxer
3 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Will this new production be the Human Torndaos first on-screen role since Sword of Evil Power(1985)?.

Hey DC, just a quick correction, Casanova Wong's last onscreen appearance was in the 1995 released 'Bloody Mafia', which he also directed.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Hey DC, just a quick correction, Casanova Wong's last onscreen appearance was in the 1995 released 'Bloody Mafia', which he also directed.

Thanks dude, I wasnt too sure, which is why I put the question mark at the end of my sentence.

• Like 1

I would love to see this, two of my favorite kickers together for the first time! It will be interesting to see if they still got it, its been a long time since seeing either one in anything. Was just watching Won Jin in Women on the Run last week and had forgot what a great kicking display he put on as the villain.

Edited by CT KID
  • Like 4

Looks interesting indeed but most importantly, who's directing, and who's supervising the action?

Those fights above on YouTube look terrible, nauseating. Let's hope it's not like that...

• Like 2

Drunken Monk
3 hours ago, J.J. Hayden said:

Damn, I can't wait to see this.

Thanks for sharing.

It looks pretty low budget but it features Win Jin fighting Casanova Wong so it can't be that bad.

• Like 4

One Armed Boxer

Casanova Wong & Won Jin face off at the premiere as part of the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival - 

Pic2.jpg.a9649299b21d42fb21b89c21afd82a60.jpg

Pic1.jpg.2a05cc71e2711c0fd868a1698b3dd79d.jpg

• Like 4

J.J. Hayden

Here's some more pictures taken at the 26th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival. I hope it brings Wang Ho (Casanova Wong) and Won Jin some more opportunities to show off some classic Korean martial arts action.

image.jpeg.7faf7c4c3eed8034bc98f95f85551c90.jpeg

Won Jin showing off his iconic "Scorpion Stance".

image.jpeg.2c6590a22a0e949c8469dd201ea8ef74.jpeg

Park Ji-hui, Won Jin and Wang Ho (Casanova Wong).

image.jpeg.61b84a4d81db7a56cffa1ebb927afc84.jpeg

Rookie director Lee Kang-wook.

Edited by J.J. Hayden
  • Like 2

This just dropped online ;) Would anyone be interested to help with english subtitles? I'm not trying to advocate piracy here and if I could I'd definitely support 'Tiger's Trigger' one way or another.

However, being that this is a small korean production and outside of the fandom for asian cinema probably won't garner a lot of attention; custom subs might be the only way to ever watch this :yociexp49:

PM me if interested. 감사합니다

• Like 1