400 Bullets - John-Paul Ly, Adele Oni, James Warren, Andrew Lee-Pott's

DragonClaws

Two friends who serve in the British Army, have nothing but positive things to say about these men. One says, you always knew when you took over from a Gurkha base. Because it was always left so clean and tidy. My Grandad who was a veteran of World War 2 never praised people lightly. Yet he never had a bad word to say about these men, who put their lives on the line for another country.

In 2008 the actress Joanna Lumley, whose father served in the 6th Gurkha Rifles, became the public face of the campaign to provide all Gurkha veterans who served in the British Army before 1997 the right to settle in Britain, and ran a highly publicised and successful campaign.

Link- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurkha_Justice_Campaign

• Like 1

ShaOW!linDude

Standard "mercenaries want to steal missiles & codes and must be stopped by an odd pairing of dutiful soldiers" plot device.

The action is fairly solid, but the only reason to check this out is to see JPL put the smack down on the bad guys. Except he never really does. There is some very, I mean very, light MA here. Most of the fights are more like brawls. Meh. Not what I was hoping for. 

• Like 4