Bulletproof 2 (2020) - Faizon Love, Kirk Fox

AlbertV

MV5BZTRlMTNmZDktYjY1MC00YjQwLWJiMWQtMzNl

What in the blue hell? Once again, Universal is releasing another unnecessary sequel. This time, it's a sequel to the 1996 action-comedy Bulletproof, which starred Damon Wayans and Adam Sandler as FBI agent Jack Keats and ex-con Archie Moses who are forced to team up when Keats, after busting Moses, now must protect him as a witness against mob boss Colton. Now the characters are reunited, but they are now played by Faizon Love as Keats and Kirk Fox as Moses.

Special Agent Jack Keats is assigned to take down a powerful South African crime family. Begrudgingly Carter assumes the identity of Archie Moses, a criminal with crucial ties to the case, but more notably the person who accidentally shot him in the head 25 years earlier. When a meeting between two cartel syndicates goes horribly wrong, the real Moses gets unwittingly put in danger. Carter and Moses must figure out how to stay alive while trying to foil an international multi-million-dollar money laundering scheme.

Now, I have to admit...this only picks my interest because I like Faizon Love in films like Bebe's Kids, Friday, and Who's Your Caddy and Kirk Fox made for some good comic relief when needed in the short-lived TV adaptation of Rush Hour.

The film is coming out on January 7, 2020 on DVD and Blu-Ray.

https://videoeta.com/items/219284-bulletproof-2

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived