Simon Yam and Connan Lee awww!

Guest gfanikf

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gfanikf

I would say what is, but its part of a screenshot game at another forum. PM if you want to know. Very funny movie (and a pretty unique setting).

Guest Chinatown Kid

:eek Never heard of Conan starring in a film called Gay Hero, is that some kind of joke they did at that site? Is that photo of Conan and Simon Yam from the film Cypress Tigers?(Haven't seen that film yet)

Guest kungfusamurai

Okay, so how many AIDS jokes are there in this film?

Before you guys get pissed off at my political incorrectness, I must say that I've seen quite a number of HK actioners from the late 80s and early 90s where they make jokes about not wanting to get AIDS.

KFS

Guest killer meteor

There's an AIDS joke in City Hunter - ammusingly pitched at a menage a trois that is actually a trio of terrorists all eager to make love to Joey Wong. Mind you, Joey could turn Liberace straight

Guest silver hermit

ultracop 2000 has the funniest aids joke worked into a plot IMO

super strong unbeatable alien attacks the earths only defence a flamer with aids. :rollin

Guest Markgway
See Mark hates it, now you must know its a movie everyone else will like!!!!

I hope you all remember that statement when you see Cyprus Tigers and think it's crap. Thank Gfanikf. ;)

Guest MissScarlett01
I hope you all remember that statement when you see Cyprus Tigers and think it's crap.

Yes, but it has a young Robin Shou in it... also the reason I watched it. ;)

Guest Chinatown Kid

Never seen Cyprus Tigers but I remember Bey Logan saying on the HKL's NITDD commentary that this was the film where Ko Fei who was directing, got into a fuss with Conan and so had his charater killed off rather quickly. I believe Bey said Ko told Conan to go sit in a car which was later edited to blow up having his character killed. I guess Ko didn't put up with any bullshit from his actors. :lol

Guest Markgway
I believe Bey said Ko told Conan to go sit in a car which was later edited to blow up having his character killed.

:lol

Philip 1 - Conan 0

Guest HungKuen

What's up with all the homophobia? :rolleyes

Not that the picture makes the movie look particulary funny or anything, but some remarks in the earlier part of the thread just strike me as odd.

Archived