My Man Godfrey (Ho): The IFD Appreciation Thread

Guest Atomic Mystery Monster

How come Godfrey Ho comments on working with Jonathan Isgar? As far as I know, Isgar only did these movies for IFD:

LETHAL TRACK (aka CATMAN IN LETHAL TRACK)

BOXER BLOW (aka CATMAN IN BOXER'S BLOW)

THUNDER KIDS: GOLDEN ADVENTURE (aka THUNDER NINJA KIDS: GOLDEN ADVENTURE)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that stuff made after Ho left the company? Am I mistaken or something?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Takano2002

Yeah, there's something that (again) smells strange....

As these movies are signed by Alton Cheung, who Ho says is "an actor". Strange...

Yeah, there's something that (again) smells strange....

One possibility (assuming that the interview is real) is that Godfrey Ho was just BSing about the guy since he didn't want to seem rude by forgetting someone who was said to have worked with him. It'd certainly explain the kind, yet bland comments he made about Jonathan Isgar.

As these movies are signed by Alton Cheung, who Ho says is "an actor". Strange...

A few years back, someone here claimed to know Alton Cheung's real name, but I've long since forgotten it. "Cheung" might've been Japanese, though. Hopefully someone else here remembers that and can post his name again.

Guest Takano2002

I would like to know that, also.

One thing's for sure. Godfrey Ho never worked for Filmark (almost all these were directed/remixed by Tommy Cheng Kei-Ying) but in the interview these guys keep asking moronities about Robovampire...

Archived