Imperial Tomb Raiders found!

NoKUNGFUforYU

NoKUNGFUforYU

I've been looking for this one for years. Always a fan of those lost treasure movies, and now it is back. Just did the sub timings, and my friend is going to translate for me. Lee Tso Nam was assistant director, for a bit of trivia. Fights are good, gun fu, arrow fu. Ear rolls...LOL! Anyway, can't wait to get this subbed!

vlcsnap-2019-11-10-10h31m00s759.png

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't dare to post my comments here, but since you began, I follow...:bs_smile:

Now that you say that you want to sub it, maybe I'll wait to write a review, because there is something that I didn't understand regarding the beginning fight with Wong Yung and the bandits and when he later appears and the bandits don't seem to know who he is...

Great movie, with non stop action, and for once, the female fighters are really the main leads !

4 minutes ago, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

A "new" Shaw movie?!! Woot woot!

Yes, and the quality print is excellent ! At the end of the movie, it's mentioned 2002 Celestial, so, this should have been released as dvd when all these Shaws' gems were released, and I don't understand why they did'nt release it !!

NoKUNGFUforYU

I can't look up the box office, but this may have cost some money and tanked, so there might not be the interest in putting it out. Most of what comes out is either with the 5 Shaolin Masters, Lau Kar Liang stuff and way too many of the Venoms, so a lot of these do not get the proper treatment. Just glad we found it.

NoKUNGFUforYU

So it is already with English subs, it will be free to our supporters. It will be an 8 GB Blu Ray download. If you insist on a hard copy with cover sent to you, well, I have to charge you, but it plays excellent with the subs on a smart tv! 

vlcsnap-2019-11-10-10h30m08s149.png

This is the find of the year for me! Especially since right after, you found a pristine version without the watermarks. Really enjoyed this one. Thanks again @NoKUNGFUforYU and everyone else that helped sub and time this & made it available free for your supporters. :BL-Thanks:

NoKUNGFUforYU

I hope everyone checked their email. It will be from a sender named Redcard. Enjoy! The movie lived up to the hype. Some of these lost films could stay lost, but in this case it looks like it was simply overlooked.

On 12/2/2019 at 9:25 PM, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

I hope everyone checked their email. It will be from a sender named Redcard. Enjoy! The movie lived up to the hype. Some of these lost films could stay lost, but in this case it looks like it was simply overlooked.

I watched this today, great stuff. I didn't even know this movie existed until I got the mail. So big thanks for sharing and for doing the subs. I did detect some NoKUNGFUforYU comedy subs thrown in here and there!

NoKUNGFUforYU
Just now, clanarchy said:

I watched this today, great stuff. I didn't even know this movie existed until I got the mail. So big thanks for sharing and for doing the subs. I did detect some NoKUNGFUforYU comedy subs thrown in here and there!

Got to put in a touch or two....LOL!

NoKUNGFUforYU

PS, not to belabor it, but I burned it to a DVD-5 and it looked fantastic, played on my Sony Player as well, which is really fussy! Anyway, this is one of those movies I will come back to.  Also LJ Easley did TWO covers.

EmperorTomb.pdf

NoKUNGFUforYU

I hope everyone got this! Waiting on my friend to translate the next one, Crazy Nuts of Kung Fu. I was skimming through it and realized I saw it, or maybe the preview, 45 years or so ago in Chinatown! Very similar look to the Champion/Shanghai Lil. I kept wondering where the fight at the end was from Crazy Nuts while I was watching the Champion. Kind of blurred together! Also, I wanted to post something because that Ku Feng hoax kept showing up in the feed. How distasteful. 

4 hours ago, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

I hope everyone got this! 

Somehow I managed to miss out on this. Checked through my Inbox but there wasn't an email there so searched my junk mail folder and there it was. Unfortunately the download link has now expired but it's great that you managed to find this one and put it out there. 

Archived