Kung Fu explosion during the 70s

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

Does anyone know if Shaolin vs Wu Tang have remastered version? That pan and scan is garbage. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There isn't a remastered version of SHAOLIN VS WU TANG that I am aware of, but there is a widescreen version that was created by a user on ADC (RIP). Quality is OK, definitely watchable.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:33 PM, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

Does anyone know if Shaolin vs Wu Tang have remastered version? That pan and scan is garbage. 

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

There isn't a remastered version of SHAOLIN VS WU TANG that I am aware of, but there is a widescreen version that was created by a user on ADC (RIP). Quality is OK, definitely watchable.

I'm holding out for a Blu-Ray release of this title, but I might have a long wait on my hands.

18 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I'm holding out for a Blu-Ray release of this title, but I might have a long wait on my hands.

Yes, with the independent productions it is difficult to find out if there are current companies that still hold the rights and have access to film elements in order to produce a decent remaster for HD streaming/blu-ray. A real shame. There are a bunch of classic martial arts films that were independently produced and may be lost... forever?

4 hours ago, Ronin said:

There are a bunch of classic martial arts films that were independently produced and may be lost... forever?

It's a very grim thought but it ay have happened already with some titles?.

4 hours ago, Ronin said:

Yes, with the independent productions it is difficult to find out if there are current companies that still hold the rights and have access to film elements in order to produce a decent remaster for HD streaming/blu-ray. A real shame.

I would be happy with a decent Widescreen DVD or VHS print, I know the HD thing is a big ask. However, with some of the other titles getting HD releases you never know?.

Archived