LEGENDARY collection clear out

monk

good news! i got my limit raised so i can list more!! so i am listing more! thanks again everyone.

angela im doing my best based on time restrictions. i figured people that have been looking for the items i will know them. i will fill them out more but i'm try to list as many as possible and get them to good homes. is there anyone in you are looking for? i put the language details in the ebay filter. it is time consuming and many are selling as is. you have an advantage here on this site to make a request in that section and if i have it i will list it. it will take time to list it all therefore if things are bought i know list more of those types. so far mainly OS and Subbed sell. and people dont wait sometimes they buy it now. but when they do i offer a similar tape so everyone can get something. but now with more listings possible that affect may be lessened. i'm new to this selling thing so i'm learning as i go. 

as far as dvds i have 

ivl,mei ah, deltamac, and other distributors 

On 5/1/2021 at 2:44 PM, bruceleeclones said:

Any Bruceploitation?

i am going box by box. today i found an inter ocean betamax bruce and the shaolin kung fu 1. was there a sequel? not sure but i have 1. spirits of bruce lee vhs just sold. there are more betas but the have cut covers and rental cases. i do have odd bits a rare vcds. i have some real bruce stuff but i wonder if those super bruce collectors are still active. i have his death funeral magazine. his LDs that include lobby cards. but i doubt there is a market for the original bruce.

found a box of OS vcds OLD SCHOOL FILMS they have the dub and original language on the same disc. i am not sure if anyone is interested many films can be downloaded or on dvd . may be good for future kung fu projects because the audio quality is better than vhs. many are still sealed a few watched 1 time. phone died taking photos as i plan to create more drafts for listing i may create a few shorter auctions to see the interest. i have a lot to list and i cant just unbox everything and have it all over my house so what dont move will get boxed back up so i can bring in something else. thanks again everyone for all your support i hope everyone gets what they are after. 

Edited by monk

lasers added. selling fast! sometimes as i add them. poof!! thanks again everyone that has supported. i wish i knew who you were :) i hope its you guys. i still havent started sharing on social channels im sure they will be gone after that.

a few old school lasers but a lot of modern. cat 3 box found will be listing a few more as this weeks shipment is ready to go. 

many vhs found good homes and i met some nice people made many happy so its all good all around. i will be putting the proceeds to something of a last gift to everyone in the fandom.(no set date)

a lot listed a lot to go. thanks to everyone that has shown interest or supported.

if i have mistakenly made a listing error like your country is not listed or shows it wont deliver to your country message me and i will fix it. im still new at this.

took a break last week but i will be trying to list more this week. i got a few offers will be accepting a few in the coming days. so if you see something you want better grab it before it ends up in a deal.

i will re adding offers but i will be faster re listing non payment as a few stragglers are still unpaid and im trying to clear this stuff out. i dont mind holding orders for a time but you must communicate first your intentions.

i have many more vcds,dvd,lds and tapes i was listing the rare stuff first many are gone so i will start to add DVDs i didnt think anyone wanted the easy stuff to find but maybe im wrong about the format people are looking for. DVD is the most common format so i will try and see what folks are interested in. this week many cheap deals as i will offer some items i didnt think there was a demand for. i will offer lots and bargin basement deals. i just want the stuff gone.

i have just discovered wise pay and if you have ordered from me before i am willing to take wise pay the 2nd time around. i would remove 10% from any price listed on if we deal direct. if i figure out how to post pics on this forum i will make a new thread.

free shipping in canada only for october. 25$ vhs movies added and more cheapies this week.  again wisepay special only. paypal regular prices. a couple hidden 25$ gems for those that know their flicks thanks again to everyone.