LEGENDARY collection clear out

monk

collection clear out.  vhs, vcd and posters . via ebay insurance/tracking for protection of both parties. No B.S.

more added. first come first served. fair equal offering

(i'm fundraising for a project that i will speak about later)

Edited by monk
  • Like 1

ok i guess trading is dead.  i will just list some things for sale as well. i will include an ebay link. first come first served basis. watch this space. good stuff will come up.

• Like 2

ShawAngela
On 4/30/2021 at 8:16 PM, dirtytiger2 said:

Please send me the list...

Yes, you should post a list here in order that one can see what you have "in store"...Please...

• Like 3

more vcd and vhs added more coming

(due to low demand vcds are being removed in future they are taking up my monthly listing amount when they relist)

Edited by monk
update

CAN SOMEONE DO ME A FAVOR? please check out the auctions and let me know what it says for shipping to your countries. so far 2 sales only first was ok but a guy bought a tape yesterday and went apeshit. lol so im trying to figure out the issue. he bought a cheap tape 40$ tape i accepted a lower offer from him and he got angry so im trying to figure out if i should just ignore him at this point because he seems like he is trying to scam me. before i add more i need to make sure its correct shipping because ebay calculates this in someway. 

(edit) the guy must have calmed down as he paid his invoice and cleared up the issue.

Edited by monk
update

Chu Liu Hsiang
On 5/28/2021 at 4:56 PM, monk said:

CAN SOMEONE DO ME A FAVOR? please check out the auctions and let me know what it says for shipping to your countries. so far 2 sales only first was ok but a guy bought a tape yesterday and went apeshit. lol so im trying to figure out the issue. he bought a cheap tape 40$ tape i accepted a lower offer from him and he got angry so im trying to figure out if i should just ignore him at this point because he seems like he is trying to scam me. before i add more i need to make sure its correct shipping because ebay calculates this in someway. 

This is what I see, for the first listed LD 

No additional import charges at delivery!
This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Learn more- opens in a new window or tab
Shipping:
US $23.49 (approx. C $28.38) International Priority Shipping to Germany  | See details
Import charges:
US $0.00 (amount confirmed at checkout)  
Edited by Chu Liu Hsiang

thanks a lot. all seems ok then. 53 items added and adding more as i get time. a couple chan shan vs lo rei moderns, a couple mainland films added on there

shoutout to the guy that got 3 tapes today knew what you wanted and didnt wait to pull the trigger! 62 items added now more vcds and more rare vhs.

Edited by monk

any interest in magazines? i just founda box last night of cinemart,golden movie news, southern screen and milky way will list a few today. 

ShawAngela
1 hour ago, monk said:

any interest in magazines? i just founda box last night of cinemart,golden movie news, southern screen and milky way will list a few today. 

Yes, yes, yes !!!

3 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Yes, yes, yes !!!

ok great, im just trying to figure out the packaging and shipping on them to keep them safe. the sell similar item button is not showing up for me :(

i just want to thank everyone for supporting my clear out. a few skilled collectors have been snatching the rares up as i'm offering up good titles or versions.  things that are not selling i am delisting to keep the quality of auctions up. if you are interested put in your minimum or maximum offers up to you but do not expect these to last because if you havent noticed offers are being accepted so some aggressive buyers are snatching the rares. i only hope that it is members here that are the ones winning because i want them to go to good homes.  

i plan to add magazines, more vhs( some IFD titles,ninja films, OS, TWE, French,German,GreekJapanese), different eras of vcds(some old school coming) posters( when i get shipping tubes) and lobbys if demand is there. i get 200 free listings this month free so i am doing my best to meet the demand. at the end the remaining films will get auctioned in lots. just giving everyone a fair shot at individual titles they may be missing from their collections. i advise to put some requests in the wanted section. i am reading them and trying to help as many collectors as i can. trying my best to meet demand.  some stuff i need special packaging to protect odd shaped packages like LDs or Posters and magazines.  is there an interest in DVD? or are they too common?? im a new seller so its a new experience but with experience i will try to improve.

i want to thank everyone that has supported so far thank you! that guy it seems has made another fake account to ruin peoples chances of getting films. ebay noticed his behavior and contacted me warning me and suggesting a method to preventing him from such behavior. they advised me to add a buy it now instead of entertaining offers. i added the button to give those that wish to buy outright that option. i used the average of what people have been offering not the high not the low.  i did not want to prevent folks from getting in cheap so i have left the auctions open. if i am forced to remove that option it would be a shame. so to the douche that is targeting ebay i hope its no one here but he is a sad man. very sad... this clear out has just started and it will continue for a long time... i have many more movies to list. ocean shores have been hot so i will continue to list them until they are done or interest is lost. i got a supply of vhs boxes. i am trying to order custom LD boxes so i can continue with those. packaging is an issue and i do not want people getting broken discs. 

so to those that support thank you. continue to follow as i do slip in some gems for the low for you guys here. keep supporting i will keep listing just give me some feedback and i will keep listing requests magazines and twe/os vhs this week. there has been no interest in vcds so i paused on those for now..... again thank you 

6 minutes ago, monk said:

i want to thank everyone that has supported so far thank you! that guy it seems has made another fake account to ruin peoples chances of getting films. ebay noticed his behavior and contacted me warning me and suggesting a method to preventing him from such behavior. they advised me to add a buy it now instead of entertaining offers. i added the button to give those that wish to buy outright that option. i used the average of what people have been offering not the high not the low.  i did not want to prevent folks from getting in cheap so i have left the auctions open. if i am forced to remove that option it would be a shame. so to the douche that is targeting ebay i hope its no one here but he is a sad man. very sad... this clear out has just started and it will continue for a long time... i have many more movies to list. ocean shores have been hot so i will continue to list them until they are done or interest is lost. i got a supply of vhs boxes. i am trying to order custom LD boxes so i can continue with those. packaging is an issue and i do not want people getting broken discs. 

so to those that support thank you. continue to follow as i do slip in some gems for the low for you guys here. keep supporting i will keep listing just give me some feedback and i will keep listing requests magazines and twe/os vhs this week. there has been no interest in vcds so i paused on those for now..... again thank you 

I have interest in vcds and dvds and I put some of yours in my wishlist...

Do you have only modern triads or look alike vcds, no wuxia or old school movies ? If you had some of this genre that I'm looking for, I would buy them...

i have a bunch of shaws i figured they are easy to get so i didnt list those. i have some  70's and 80's  vcds i will do a batch for you this weekend. you have interest in late 60's early 70's mags?

20 hours ago, monk said:

i have a bunch of shaws i figured they are easy to get so i didnt list those. i have some  70's and 80's  vcds i will do a batch for you this weekend. you have interest in late 60's early 70's mags?

I'm interested in everything, but the wallet doesn't often agrees with me...!:bs_laughing:

If you don't mind, I'd like to give a suggestion : maybe it would be easier if you mentioned if the movies have subtitles or not in your description, in which language they are, and also, if you showed some inside pictures of the magazines, or at least, mentioned the names of the actors who are shown in it, it would help the buyers to make their choices. At least, it would help me...:bs_smile:

By the way, I sent you a message on your ebay store...

• Like 1