Ricky Baker's questionable business dealings!!

leon00

I like to give people the benefit of a doubt and I do believe Ricky is probably a good guy in general - we all have our issues. However, I have to echo Leon00 original post. I preordered Bruce Lee Mandarin Superstar softcover in Feb 2019. It was supposed to come out in July, then August, then September, then October.... In September I asked for a refund but got no response. I filed a claim with PayPal but it was denied because it had been over 6 months since I ordered. So.... still waiting. 

Just a quick note that all of this is old news. Water under the bridge. Things are back to normal at Eastern Heroes. Rick and Toby are great and very helpful. These guys will go out of their way to help and keep the genre alive in any way they could. Sometimes things go awry and no one is perfect but I can gladly assure you that they are back on track. You can now order from Eastern Heroes with confidence and in good faith. Great communications as usual with the team.

Edited by Kwok Choi
  • Like 2