Anybody go see D.O.A.?

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Running Man

Wasn't the whole film on Google video some months back?

That's what Weinstein got for sitting on it for so long.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

Fantastic eye candy, not much of a film but very entertaining on a laddish level. I saw it at the cinema on its UK release and enjoyed myself thoroughly :D

Guest GwaiLoMoFo
We've had it on DVD for several months now.

Yeah well, you know how we do it over here. :rolleyes Must not have done too great overseas if they waited soo long to release it here.

Guest Chen Zhen

i saw the movie online.

being a big fan of Corey Yuen and all, i was pretty let down.....i mean, i knew exactly what to expect...but i was hoping that it would leave the same impression that So Close left on me. the action scenes, imo was VERY hit and miss..the stuff with kane kosugi and collin chou was good as expected, but most of the stuff with the girls was fluff. i expected all of that, however i expected more in the way of everything else...they didnt even try to develop any of the characters or the story or anything...

Guest Markgway

I was looking forward to the film until I saw it was a PG-13 and thus Holly Valance would not be getting them out. Bah! If it's on Youtube I might take a look.

Guest SilentJay32

I've watched it a few times, and it's a load of fun. It's not a serious flick in any way, shape, or form but it's a fun no-brainer popcorn flick and Cory Yuen knew that going into it. The thing is, it's one of those movies that you're either going to click with the tone of it, or not, and that's going to be what hinges your enjoyment of it. I was expecting crap, but what I got was cotton candy, and cotton candy is always preferable to crap.

Oh, and Weinstein didn't have anything to do with it, it was produced by Universal.

Archived