Most annoying character or actor in Kung Fu

Graeme Of Death

Otto Bismarck

Generally I would nominate any character who chuckles while wagging a finger. There were several years where characters in kung-fu "comedies" were constantly doing that, and it never fails to wind me up. 

More specifically I would remind everyone of Casanova Wong in Master Strikes. Some of his absolute best fighting, but his acting is nails on a chalkboard terrible, and the guy who did the English dub should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.

• Like 2

I’m surprised nobody has mention Hsaio Ho in Disciples Of The 36th Chambers. I wanted to jump through the screen and fight him lol. Fu Sheng was also pretty annoying in Magnificent Wanderers ( which is one of the worst Shaw movies ever ) 

• Like 3

On 6/26/2020 at 3:50 AM, morpheus said:

She played a rather annoying character in Heroic Trio as well.  Her pretty looks sort of make me forget -or rather excuse- her role.

PvYlwST3yU_x-UIIM6Nqdfr3vIlnu70FAgVUPEUuxKatw3XRdd3G-wcTK2tZxphvmWTd2LFv0D4aWGhzhBvE.jpg

I think she was great in the role of the greedy bounty hunter in Heroic Trio.

She brought contrast (and balance) to both Ching & Tung;  If all 3 characters were similar then we would have a boring............. 

Even though she was the least of the fighters, I likes her character the most & that is saying a lot as I love Anita Mui in just about everything she played in.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, HeavenSword said:

I’m surprised nobody has mention Hsaio Ho in Disciples Of The 36th Chambers. I wanted to jump through the screen and fight him lol.

I actually quite like Hsiao Ho's version of Fang Shiyu. He plays the fairly typical larger than life arrogant kung fu youth type character. Personally I even think the wire work adds to the youthful energy of the character even if it does go over the top some times.

• Like 4