Marvel's X-Men (TBA)

AlbertV

A major rumor has popped up involving the introduction of X-Men into the Marvel Cinematic Universe (most likely Phase 5). Two names are being considered for the role of one of the mutant group's arch nemeses, Magneto and these two names may bring a bit of a shock value. We Got This Covered has revealed that Marvel may look into casting a person of color for Professor X or Magneto. The two names being courted for Magneto? Denzel Washington and Giancarlo Esposito (below: Esposito imagined as Magneto).

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, DarthKato said:

Easy pass. 

Well, nothing has been set in stone...so take this with a major grain of salt....more like a whole sack.

It is being rumored that the X-Men will be connected somehow to the upcoming Eternals

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AlbertV said:

Well, nothing has been set in stone...so take this with a major grain of salt....more like a whole sack.

It is being rumored that the X-Men will be connected somehow to the upcoming Eternals

Yeah, I’ll make sure to check out the trailer when it finally releases. 

• Like 2

Drunken Monk

They need to revisit Fantastic Four before they revisit X-Men...in my opinion. My ideal casting would be Joey Diaz as the voice of The Thing.

• Like 3

On 5/26/2021 at 12:03 PM, Drunken Monk said:

They need to revisit Fantastic Four before they revisit X-Men...in my opinion. My ideal casting would be Joey Diaz as the voice of The Thing.

I agree, considering they where the first superheroes created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. 

• Like 3