The Quest: Van Damme hits Blue

Mike Leeder

Jean-Claude Van Damme's directorial debut hits shiny blue in the UK from 101 Films on October 7th ,there's new interviews with co-star Jack McGee and British stunt legend Mike Lambert (Danny the Dog) who made his film debut on this movie, and an audio commentary by myself and Arne Venema on the film.....

And there's a Quest'centric interview with Jean-Claude that I did for WOMA https://www.magzter.com/GB/World-of-Martial-Arts-Television/World-of-Martial-Arts-Magazine/Sports/

Pre-Orders at: https://101-films-store.myshopify.com/products/the-quest-1996

quest blueray cover.JPG

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question: How do the organizers of the tournament, who live in a secret city, know the identities of the world's greatest fighters, especially those outside Asia? 

Drunken Monk
45 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

Question: How do the organizers of the tournament, who live in a secret city, know the identities of the world's greatest fighters, especially those outside Asia? 

Secret city wi-fi.

I would actually like to see a well-made belated prequel about this tournament in previous generations. That would be interesting to see warriors in period dress battling it out.

DragonClaws
On 5/29/2020 at 4:03 PM, DrNgor said:

I would actually like to see a well-made belated prequel about this tournament in previous generations. That would be interesting to see warriors in period dress battling it out.

The Mongolian fghter played by Abdel Qissi wears a such an outfit?, the guy who faces Van Dammes character in the finale. It's a long time since I watched this movie.

the-quest-lg.jpg

Archived