5 Venoms vs Wu Tang

Guest Ivy Ling Po

Guest Ivy Ling Po

I can't believe I bought this DVD. The hopping ghosts were all singing & dancing "Banana Boat Song" at the beginning of the movie......day-O, day-O. I fastforwarded it and will only sit through it on a really desperate day.

Did this movie kill the career of Lu Feng & Chiang Sheng?

After this flick in 1986, they disappeared from the silver screen.

Was it also known as Kung-fu Vampire Buster? Or is that a different movie altogether?

Thanks for any info shared.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lacali

I think 5 Venoms VS Wutang aka Venoms is a different movie. Kung Fu Vampire Busters is a flick with kicker Tan Tao Liang as lead role if I remember correctly. I had the Ocean Shores VHS version of this movie many years ago but I deleted it for some reasons.

Guest Dahnamics

i used to have this dvd. i think i let someone borrow it in highschool and dude never gave it back (bastid). it was kinda cool actually. some of the fight scenes with the monks were interesting. if u have the gz version. god help u if u watched the other movie on that disc. ahahahah. one of the worst i've ever seen. venom warrior?

Guest Isfahani

If I remember correctly from one of my 1st correspondences with linn years ago, the title is Kung Fu Vampire Buster (no 's') and was directed by Joseph Kuo.

It was my 1st "Hopping Zombie" film, and as such hold a special place in my heart for introducing me to HK 'horror' films and then Mr Vampire. I still like it.

Venom Warrior tho... Chang Cheh's Finest?

I think the "Ninja Kids" film/s was another film/s entirely.

Archived