Toy films i want

Coliseum1972

Coliseum1972

Defenders of Earth (had it been made in 60s they couldve had Woody Strode as Lothar)

MASK (Mobile Armed Strike Kommand)

Bravestarr (guest starring Chuck Norris , lol.......Bstarr is similar to Walker except in space)

Lego Pirates (based on the '89 toyline......they actually made a single comic issue as well as books about it)

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 7:42 AM, Coliseum1972 said:

Defenders of Earth (had it been made in 60s they couldve had Woody Strode as Lothar)

MASK (Mobile Armed Strike Kommand)

Bravestarr (guest starring Chuck Norris , lol.......Bstarr is similar to Walker except in space)

Lego Pirates (based on the '89 toyline......they actually made a single comic issue as well as books about it)

Hollywood is currenlty raiding Toy Lines such as Playmobil, Trollz, Tranformer's and of course Lego. Don't quote me on this, but I think MASK got picked up along with some other Hasbro properties. They were all Toy Advert's disguised as show's, so will lend themseves pretty weLL to the big screen. The 70's Micronauts toyline is also set for a big screen style re-launch.

Link- https://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/micronauts/269833/micronauts-movie-release-date

Edited by DragonClaws

Why not base them in the 80s , no cell phones and Internet but still computers , thats what Id do

Except Lego pirates which would be in 17-1800s

Edited by Coliseum1972
  • Like 1

Since I collect them, I would honestly like to see a Live-Action Raggedy Ann movie. 

• Like 1