My Hitman in the Hand of Buddha Restoration is Complete!

TheKungFuRobber

TheKungFuRobber
On 8/13/2019 at 11:07 AM, kevenzz said:

Thanks, I don't have the tai seng dvd… and also the german English version is cut by 1 minutes 10 seconds approximately.

The part which is cut is the part at 3:08 minutes were the Ocean Shores logo appears…. when Hwang Jang Lee says 'Waiter!'

I guess they bootleged it and decided to cut that part.

I will have to restart my fandub from the begining then…. :)

EDIT: do you think you can send me the .ac3 audio file from the tai seng dvd instead of the compressed audio from YouTube ?

I had a very hard time with the Tai Seng DVD, but I will try. You might also want to pitch correct the DVD audio.

They bootlegged it from the Eastern Heroes DVD, which is an improper NTSC to PAL conversion of the Tai Seng edition. Eastern Heroes cut out the part with the logo.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks for this,haven’t seen this in years so looking forward to this.Great job👍👍👍👍👍

TheKungFuRobber
6 hours ago, kevenzz said:

Here after many troubles and around 4 hours of work... my English fandub for this project.

The audio is from the Fullscreen Tai Seng dvd, which is uncut.

https://mega.nz/#!fngzRKgZ!BlV5lJH4m_7YNT6JGmafhRt6nI5tfG5LBQA7ckvI_MMé

Enjoy !

Thanks. Sorry I couldn't send the file sooner. I've been very committed to personal affairs and didn't get round to it.

Cheers.

Thank you for your hard work. It truly displays your passion and deep dedication to the genre.

I've known about this film for years but haven't had the time to watch it, mainly because there haven't been any good releases of this film.

Anyway, were you able to work with true HD sources or was everything upscaled?

Thank you!

TheKungFuRobber
On 8/19/2019 at 3:36 AM, gskmeva said:

Thank you for your hard work. It truly displays your passion and deep dedication to the genre.

I've known about this film for years but haven't had the time to watch it, mainly because there haven't been any good releases of this film.

Anyway, were you able to work with true HD sources or was everything upscaled?

Thank you!

Nothing is True HD. It's all upscaled using an algorithm which I think works well. Just watch my version, it's 2:35.1, progressive, in Mandarin Chinese and has optional English subtitles which you presumably will not have on anyway. Titles are even in Chinese and remastered. You'll probably enjoy it, it's a good film actually.

TheKungFuRobber

Added English Dub to V2 MKV. Many thanks to Kevinz for his hard work, it saved me the effort for sure. Will post to Internet Archive ASAP. Also working on the DVD with two discs including all the special features.

Archived