Exit (2019) - Cho Jung-suk, Lim Yoona

AlbertV

A rock climbing expert who has no life goals or career is about to unexpectedly become a hero when a criminal mastermind unleashes a deadly gas upon the city on the protagonist's mother's 70th birthday. The film makes its U.S. debut this Friday in Los Angeles followed by a limited nationwide release on July 9.

• Like 2

I recently gave this one a watch.

I like both the leads, some of you will recognize the lead actress Yoona from Confidential Assignment.

The first 2 minutes or so are a little slow (getting to know the character) but ones the gas is releases the movie goes into high gear.

There are a some light hearted moments as well as a few tear-jerker moments.

I would rank this one a little higher that @One Armed Boxer, I give it a 7, my wife even rank it higher 8.

• Like 3

One Armed Boxer
15 hours ago, thekfc said:

I like both the leads, some of you will recognize the lead actress Yoona from Confidential Assignment.

& any 'Girls Generation' MV. :tongueout

Glad you enjoyed this one @thekfc (& hopefully nobody will be put off by a slow 2 minutes!).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, One Armed Boxer said:

& any 'Girls Generation' MV. :tongueout

Glad you enjoyed this one @thekfc (& hopefully nobody will be put off by a slow 2 minutes!).

Wanted to write 20 minutes.......that is what I get for writing on a tablet. :lipssealed

• Like 1