WandaVision (2021) - Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Kathryn Hahn, Kat Dennings, Randall Park, Teyonah Parris

AlbertV

MV5BYmEwODZkNGQtNGJlMy00ODA2LThiZjUtZWI1

Disney+ will release the limited series WandaVision in 2021. The series will reunite Elizabeth Olsen's Wanda "Scarlet Witch" Maximoff and Paul Bettany's Vision. The only confirmed new member is Teyonah Parris, who will play Monica Rambeau. For those who don't know the character, a young version of her was seen in Captain Marvel. 

MV5BYWFmMTE1ODYtMjA1Ny00NzlhLTkxOWMtZGI5

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 3

Two MCU supporting characters will return to appear in WandaVisionKat Dennings, who appeared in both Thor and Thor: The Dark World, reprises her role of Darcy Lewis and Randall Park, who appeared in Ant-Man and the Wasp, will return as FBI agent Jimmy Woo. The series is said to be a meshing of 50's sitcom tone and epic MCU adventure. 

http://www.darkhorizons.com/marvel-unveils-new-disney-series-details/

• Like 2

OMG! We'll get to see Elizabeth Olsen sport the classic Scarlet Witch outfit in the series...a grab from the Marvel Disney+ Superbowl Ad:

superbowl-spot-marvels-disney-shows.jpg

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 4

Secret Executioner
On 2/3/2020 at 5:57 PM, AlbertV said:

OMG! We'll get to see Elizabeth Olsen sport the classic Scarlet Witch outfit in the series...a grab from the Marvel Disney+ Superbowl Ad:

superbowl-spot-marvels-disney-shows.jpg

Either the costume does not translate well to live-action, or it will be more of an in-joke like her wearing this for Halloween or something.

Anyway, I don't think it looks that great here.

Edited by Secret Executioner
  • Like 3

I love the different style intros (the Family Ties style intro is my favorite) and this...

Spoiler

Evan Peters officially returning as Quicksilver from the Fox X-Men Universe at the end of episode 5...looks like we have a new official Quicksilver in the MCU!

plus Kathryn Hahn is one of the best supporting actresses I have seen..she is hilarious as hell!

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 3