Sherlock Holmes 3 (TBA): Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law

AlbertV

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dexter Fletcher revealed that while he is planning to keep the vibe of the Guy Ritchie-directed films, he's adding a bit of his own element to the film. He even said he met with Ritchie, who told him the following:

“He’s very generous about it. He’s like, ‘You’re going to have a great time with it. Go and have a great time.’ It’ll be exciting. Robert [Downey Jr.] is amazing. Jude [Law} is fantastic. There’s an incredible cast there and a great opportunity. He’s not around to do it. He’s off doing what he’s doing. So it feels good to be part of that. Guy and I go way back and he’s very generous. I think he sort of finds it rather fun that it’s me.”

Have great faith in Fletcher. Anybody who hadn't seen it should seek out his directorial debut Wild Bill. Aside from being a really well written story with well rounded characters, there's a cracking pub fight scene near the end that sells me on the idea of him tackling Holmes.

This is fantastic news! Dexter Fletcher is great.

Grew up watching him when he was just a kid actor in Bugsy Malone ( babyface!) and Press Gang and remember him hosting gamesmaster

(the UK's only computer games related TV show for most of my youth)

Stoked he's getting a second wind as a Director these days. keen to see what he does with this..

Archived