Fierce Target - Tamas Nadas, Chloe Gunther-Chung, Emilio Lavizzi (2019)

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

FIERCE TARGET, a fast pace action feature film. A rebel car thief helps a 12-year-old girl on the getaway. As their two worlds collide they quickly become the targets of Senator Parker and his security team who launches a ruthless campaign to destroy them.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws
49 minutes ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

Okay. What's up with the REO Speedwagon hair?

One of the villian should say that to the hero.

Secret Executioner
1 hour ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

Okay. What's up with the REO Speedwagon hair?

Maybe this movie takes place in the same universe as Samurai Cop ?

Drunken Monk

I've asked it before and I'll ask it again, does anyone look forward to this shit?

DragonClaws
On 7/3/2019 at 8:58 PM, Drunken Monk said:

I've asked it before and I'll ask it again, does anyone look forward to this shit?

I've said this before, I don't look forward to every movie I make a post about. However, if we were to eleminate every movie that doesnt look good to us personally. There would be very litttle to talk about on here.

Filmaking is no easy thing, that said there now more people with access to movie making equipment. Not alof them are going to be alter Hill or Martin Scorsese. Sadly our favorite genre, has always been surrounded by lot of lowwwww budget stuff. Even when you trace it right back tp its peak year's in the mid to late 70's.

Drunken Monk
6 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I've said this before, I don't look forward to every movie I make a post about. However, if we were to eleminate every movie that doesnt look good to us personally. There would be very litttle to tak about on here.

Filmaking is no easy thing, that said there now more people with access to movie making equipment. Not alof them are going to be alter Hill or Martin Scorsese. Sadly our favorite genre, has always been surrounded by lot of lowwwww budget stuff. Even when you trace it right back tp its peak year's in the mid to late 70's.

Don’t take it so personally. I was judging the movie more than your choice to post about it. Though, admittedly, I am baffled as to why some films get the time of day on here.

My question was more aimed at how or why anyone would make this mess. I don’t care if filmmaking isn’t easy. Practice your craft. Strive for perfection or at least something worthy of an iota of praise. This film looks like a waste of time and effort. A trailer is to tease. Is anyone teased by this? Does this trailer make anyone say, “Well, this is going on my watchlist?”

It’s beyond me.

This sounds like a movie I would watch when I'm in the mood for cheese and camp. "Kevin Cronin" (I know it's Tamas Nadas) looks like he had some good kicks in there. 

Secret Executioner
10 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

This sounds like a movie I would watch when I'm in the mood for cheese and camp.

Me too, though I'd probably still get mad at it for some random reason(s).

Drunken Monk

Then I owe everyone an apology. There is obviously an audience for films like this, even if it is somewhat of an "ironic" audience. I'm sorry for my grumbling and I'm genuinely glad some people can get enjoyment from films like these.

1 hour ago, Drunken Monk said:

Then I owe everyone an apology. There is obviously an audience for films like this, even if it is somewhat of an "ironic" audience. I'm sorry for my grumbling and I'm genuinely glad some people can get enjoyment from films like these.

Like I said,  I always respect people's opinions so all good on my part :)

Secret Executioner
3 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

You don't have to be sorry IMO. A lot of us must have wondered if there really were people demanding - and even enjoying - some movies that we deem terrible.

Personally, I'd have this attitude towards most of nowadays comedies where the humor revolves around radical opposition between people of different backgrounds, sexual innuendos and trashy stuff - stuff like American Pie or Ted may be box-office hits, but I find it quite head-scratching that people would want to see that.

ShaOW!linDude

They should get the rights to use "Take It On The Run" in the movie, because they're running from bad guys and the hero, well, I think someone made a  spot on crack about his REO Speedwagon hair.

I almost want to watch this because I think I'd get more and more tickled every time that guy appeared. But then, I hate REO Speedwagon, and I'd eventually get annoyed.

You know, Tamas just can't fight the feeling anymore in the film 😂🤣

Archived