"The Silent Flute" hardcovers have arrived.

Marcos Ocaña

Marcos Ocaña
The hardcover of "The Silent Flute" is here. It has been a long and laborious process, but the wait is over and I can finally offer you this deluxe edition that presents several novelties: The cover is somewhat more robust than in my previous books. The body of the book is sewn instead of glued, so it can be opened completely and is more comfortable to read. And at the end I have included an image that is not in the softcover edition. It includes 2 bookmarkers. There's another one that comes only with the softcover.

Now I only ask you for a little more patience as I organize all the books, shipments, orders... I do the shipping calculations and so on. It is a huge task and since they're numbered and personalized, I have to do everything with calm. Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy it when you receive it 1f642.png:)

The first parcels have already been sent.

For softcover orders: bld1970@yahoo.es

sfhc2.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marcos Ocaña
11 hours ago, sifu iron perm said:

i thought the HARD WAS SOLD OUT>?

It's sold out, but it did in the first 24 hours since it was announced. It was in print this time. Now it has arrived from print and I'm dispatching the orders. 

Marcos Ocaña
On 6/29/2019 at 10:24 PM, sifu iron perm said:

i thought the HARD WAS SOLD OUT>?

It's sold out, but it did in the first 24 hours since it was announced. It was in print this time. Now it has arrived from print and I'm dispatching the orders. 

firma.jpg

Archived