Trailer for BANGKOK ADRENALINE - new Thai co-production

Guest udar55

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daniel O'Neill got potential

would be awesome to have a real british MA star , but wonder if a non asian can be a sucessful MA leading male like Jackie, Jet. Donnie ect?

would be awesome to have a real british MA star , but wonder if a non asian can be a sucessful MA leading male like Jackie, Jet. Donnie ect?

was better than that trash "ong bak2"

more action and funto watch. png bk 2 was pathetic trash .wasted all that time ,copuld have watched something better

only 5% of thai movies are good an ong bak 2 in not in that 5%

ong bak original is gem .

was better than that trash "ong bak2"

more action and funto watch. png bk 2 was pathetic trash .wasted all that time ,copuld have watched something better

only 5% of thai movies are good an ong bak 2 in not in that 5%

ong bak original is gem .

after seeing Dynamite Warrior, Ong Bak 2 was an absolute gem. Any way i reckon OB2 will fair better once OB3 completes the story.

Play has Bangkok Adrenaline down for a release date of 22nd March, reasonably priced too at £7.99

I've just recieved the dvd for review. I had a quick flick through it - I couldn't help myself - and needless to say, it looks like it could challenge Broken Path!

I've just recieved the dvd for review. I had a quick flick through it - I couldn't help myself - and needless to say, it looks like it could challenge Broken Path!

Sounds good! Look forward to your review!

I've just watched the UK region 2 DVD of Bangkok Adrenaline and I have say I found it a very enjoyable movie. Sure enough there's nothing ground-breaking about the movie but I really did enjoy this solidly b movie.

Daniel O'Neill is clearly the star and demonstrates moves much like a young Jackie Chan. Flipping and kicking, free running, jumping and diving in an exciting series of chases and fight sequences.

As exhilarating as he is, he is no Tony Jaa, lacking the immense power behind him. I felt Daniel O'Neill exhibited similar grace and exuberance as say a young Yuen Biao. I think this young British star has the potential to go on where Jackie left off a decade ago, assuming a Western artist can overcome eastern sensibilities .

thedirtytiger

If anyone has any questions about Bangkok Adrenalin, I happen to know the director Ray Huber. I will ask him some time if you want....

If anyone has any questions about Bangkok Adrenalin, I happen to know the director Ray Huber. I will ask him some time if you want....

was Dan O'Neills footwork a homage to Bruce Lee's wonderfully quick feet?:nerd:

kingofkungfu2002

I watched the UK dvd last night too, and I agree that Daniel O' Neill stole the show.

The guy has some serious moves :bigsmile:

vFEBpEewqoY

I watched the UK dvd last night too, and I agree that Daniel O' Neill stole the show.

The guy has some serious moves :bigsmile:

vFEBpEewqoY

Does anyone know what Dan O'Neill is up to next?

Where can i get DVD of Broken Path? Can only find a South African store selling it, was it even released in UK or USA for that matter?

OT: This Dan guy looks damn RAW with those kicks, reminds me of Yuen Biao, but really doesnt look like he has any power behind his kicks

I took a look at the extras and they are virtually non-existent. All there is is some behind the scenes footage and nothing very interesting at all is shown. It's a pity I would've liked to have seen a couple of interviews maybe an audio commentary.

One thing I did think was strange was they had a trailer for blu ray films from optimum. The trailer included lots of classic Arnie films, a Stallone film and Escape from New York all mixed into one trailer. The ridiculous thing I thought myself was firstly it was non anamorphic and secondly the picture quality seemed far worse than the DVDs, very grainy looking. Hardly the best way to promote blu ray.

Where can i get DVD of Broken Path? Can only find a South African store selling it, was it even released in UK or USA for that matter?

So far there's only a South African release but someone is selling the disc on Amazon UK... If you don't mind paying in the region of £19!

anyone has an original uk dvd to sell me

Amazon UK , HMV & Play probably will ship the UK Bankok Adrenaline DVD to you.

Just read Gazz's review

http://www.kungfucinema.com/review-bangkok-adrenaline-2009-14176

good review Gazz!

I'm mostly agree with the review although for me some of the bad acting didn't affect my viewing pleasure. And also the comedy worked a treat for me having plenty of laugh out loud moments. As you said the good really does gloss over any of the film's shortcomings.

Globe, I'm confused are you looking for a UK DVD of Bangkok adrenaline?

if so any online retailer that ships abroad will probably sell it to you.

Personally I have no idea how Bangkok adrenaline was filmed. It's a very decent 16: 9 widescreen anamorphic Picture on my TV.

This film followed the Thai movie tradition of putting all the best scenes in the trailers and previews. Dan O'Neill is really good though.

This film followed the Thai movie tradition of putting all the best scenes in the trailers and previews. Dan O'Neill is really good though.

They certainly did but there was so much good stuff not in the trailers. Strangely the new trailer that appeared in the weeks/months before the UK DVD showed a lot less. In my opinion made it a weaker trailer and certainly wouldn't have had me gagging to see the movie for maybe two years like the original trailers did.

Dan's the Man.:xd:

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but Bangkok Adrenaline is being released in two days' time in the US, 12th October 2010 according to Amazon. :bigsmile:

And at the top of the artwork it says...

"some absolutely fantastic martial-arts sequences!"

According to some website called kungfucinema.com .... never heard of them! :xd:

Will the site to get royalties?

Edit: this release isn't on the news or reviews section of the site? Given the quote proudly emblazoned on the artwork for Bangkok Adrenaline I would have thought they would have proudly announced the news?

very good flick for anyone who hasn't seen it!:xd:

ShaOW!linDude

If this is being released in the US October 12th, my birthday is the 13th. Guess what I'm getting!

Happy birthday to me, uh huh! Happy birthday to me, uh huh!

If this is being released in the US October 12th, my birthday is the 13th. Guess what I'm getting!

Happy birthday to me, uh huh! Happy birthday to me, uh huh!

Happy Birthday for the 13th! Great timing with the release.:bigsmile:

ShaOW!linDude

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

None of the stores in my area has this in stock yet. Oh well, hopefully they will by this weekend.

Archived