Trailer for BANGKOK ADRENALINE - new Thai co-production

Guest udar55

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks pretty good, i'll definitely check out the dvd - any idea when its out?

Whatever happened to Thai action movie Deadend with Michael B that looked promising but I've never heard anything about its release. Admittedly the star looked like a poor mans Tony Jaa & I suppose the comparison with Jaa is inevitable for all upcoming Thai action stars but the action looked good nevertheless.

Some of the action seems good but the flashy spinning kicks do not connect and the cameraworks fails to hide this.

The Amazing Psycho Per

Apparently, due to good responses to early screenings, the production company injected more money and they shot additional action scenes... Supposed to be out in march.

hi all , does anyone know when Bangkok adrenalin is finally going to be available on DVD?

anyone know anything new??

thedirtytiger

OK here's the deal from your man on the spot in Thailand roving reporter Dirty Tiger.

Bangkok Adrenalin has struggled to find any sales as people aren't that interested in it despite it looking like a pretty decent action flick so they have shot some extra footage with the French 'free jumping' people and will try selling it again soon.

As for Deadend they lost backing and stopped the shoot but there were 2 main sequences shot that are soooo good they can't go in the bin. They will start shooting a new film ( eventually ) called Sanctuary which will use the junk yard and expensive house scenes inside a new framework. The director is a personal friend of mine and I am helping out on the movie ;) Hope to have a whole thread of cool stuff about that soon, need to check what I can tell you ;)

Thanks for that update Dirty Tiger! I'm glad to hear the stuff from DEAD END didn't get junked. That junkyard fight looked awesome.

OK here's the deal from your man on the spot in Thailand roving reporter Dirty Tiger.

Bangkok Adrenalin has struggled to find any sales as people aren't that interested in it despite it looking like a pretty decent action flick so they have shot some extra footage with the French 'free jumping' people and will try selling it again soon.

can't believe they can't find buyers . I so can't wait for this movie!

As for Deadend they lost backing and stopped the shoot but there were 2 main sequences shot that are soooo good they can't go in the bin. They will start shooting a new film ( eventually ) called Sanctuary which will use the junk yard and expensive house scenes inside a new framework. The director is a personal friend of mine and I am helping out on the movie ;) Hope to have a whole thread of cool stuff about that soon, need to check what I can tell you

any clips for this?

Edmon_Dantes

Good afternoon.

Prompt please,there are news on this film ?

It will show In europe ,on the big screens ?

thedirtytiger

Just released in Thai cinemas, new footage shot and re-edited, dubbed into Thai and no English subs :( Hope the proper version will come out on DVD....

blue_skies
Just released in Thai cinemas, new footage shot and re-edited, dubbed into Thai and no English subs :( Hope the proper version will come out on DVD....

seconded , been waiting a long time for this...going off topic is there any news of the District 13 sequel being released with english subs? :D

Those who wonder, the fight choreographer for Bangkok Adrenaline is Ron Smoorenburg, who started his career in Hong Kong (memorably for upsetting Jackie a bit on Who Am I?), then worked in his native Holland and now is based in Thailand, even taking on Jaa in Tom Yum Goong.

thedirtytiger

The DVD should be out soon, I met the producers of the film recently and they said the dvd should have the English version. Fingers crossed. :)

Archived