THE SILENT FLUTE softcovers have arrived.

Marcos Ocaña

Marcos Ocaña

The softcovers have arrived and are simply GORGEOUS. SPECTACULAR. The book it's really BEAUTIFUL and I'm sure it will delight the Bruce Lee fans and historians, JKD practitioners and lovers of the 7th art. It has everything and in this coming week I'll start shipping orders.

The hardcovers will be ready in the last week of June. As soon as it arrives, I will let you know. I ask for a little more patience to organize the shipments.

The softcovers won't sold out nor there is a limited amount. If you have not placed your order yet you can do so by emailing bld1970@yahoo.es

Thank you.

Marcos

SFb.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marcos Ocaña

Thanks, Santi. Yes, it's filled with awesome stuff that sees the light for the very first time. All Bruce. No Carradine shit. Bruce's true dream comes to life in this book.

Got the book today and I must say its a real treasure!

I was amazed so much letters, notes and great pics in the book.

You put a lot of work in it.

Thank you very much!

Marcos Ocaña
2 hours ago, leon00 said:

Got the book today and I must say its a real treasure!

I was amazed so much letters, notes and great pics in the book.

You put a lot of work in it.

Thank you very much!

Thank you, Leon, for your words. It's much appreciated and I'm happy that you liked my work :)

Best

Marcos

I received my copy today and didn't have time to dig in too deep but just from a cursory glance, it seems quite informative. I appreciate that it relies on actual source materials (personal letters, documents, photos, etc) instead of secondary or tertiary sources. If anyone is on the fence, I can give an unequivocal recommendation to pick up this book while it's still reasonably priced before it goes OOP.

Marcos Ocaña
4 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

I received my copy today and didn't have time to dig in too deep but just from a cursory glance, it seems quite informative. I appreciate that it relies on actual source materials (personal letters, documents, photos, etc) instead of secondary or tertiary sources. If anyone is on the fence, I can give an unequivocal recommendation to pick up this book while it's still reasonably priced before it goes OOP.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your post and hope you enjoy all the contents and stuff.

Best to you.

Marcos

Archived