VCI starts Martial Arts blu ray collection

saltysam

• Administrator
On 12/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, DragonClaws said:

Thats right, it one of only two movies where he shared the cast with Bolo Yeung. The other ne being My Lucky Star's(1985), where Bolo get's a cameo role.

Jackie was also in the same cast as Bolo for ENTER THE DRAGON. 😀

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

Jackie was also in the same cast as Bolo for ENTER THE DRAGON. 😀

And possibly further movies?, there is some un-covering to be done.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kevenzz said:

I don't remember if this was already posted but here's the indiegogo link for Bruce Lee's Secret blu ray:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bruce-lee-s-secret-35mm-film-restoration-project#/

still lots of money needed unfortunately :(

Bonus film if they reach 22k is The Deadly Silver Ninja.

yep, it's early days, i've contributed but i don't think it will get anywhere near target. I guess we Bruceploitation fans are thin on the ground or in this age of torrents etc peeps don't want to pay much anymore sadly 🙄

Edited by saltysam
  • Like 2

MW just added a new perk. 4 years of Kung Fu movies for $425. You get all the restorations plus all the VCI Pearl River Collection movies including 10 copies of Dynamo. He states he estimates they will put out 20 plus films during that period.

Screenshot-2020-01-10-BRUCE-LEE-S-SECRET

• Like 2

The Pearl River collection has proved disappointing in terms of regular releases. I know they've mentioned future titles but none seem close to being announced.

• Like 3

yeah, at this rate, VCI will have to put out 6 releases every year for the next three years to keep that perk. The chances of that are slim and none and slim just left the building.

• Like 3

Iron Head Rat
On 10/31/2020 at 8:52 PM, saltysam said:

The Pearl River collection has proved disappointing in terms of regular releases. I know they've mentioned future titles but none seem close to being announced.

Agreed.. Has The Leg Fighters gone OOP? Anyone know if you can pick it up in the UK?

• Like 4

On 11/23/2020 at 12:28 PM, saltysam said:

Apparently Pearl River will be announcing their next releases beginning of December

I know Duel of the 7 Tigers is supposed to be the next release but I'm hoping for the special 2 disc (two movies) edition that MW mentioned in his podcast. But this point, any title will be okay with me because I was worried the imprint label went defunct.

• Like 4

NoKUNGFUforYU

I pinged Michael Worth, he usually gets back to me in a few days. Of course, he might say "Top Secret!" LOL! "You gotta wait like everyone else!"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/26/2020 at 5:53 PM, saltysam said:

I am hoping for Bruce Lee's Secret

With the failed indiegogo campaign, I thought we can forget about that one. After Duel of the 7 Tigers, there's no movie I'd like to see released more than Bruce Lee's Secret, except if Worth really has The 7 Grandmasters and Mystery of Chess Boxing prints somewhere in those cardboard boxes.

• Like 3

Just announced. A "Basher Box" containing Prodigal Boxer & Awaken Punch. Out in April. Followed later in the year by Duel Of The Seven Tigers.

• Like 5

On 11/26/2020 at 10:13 AM, Yihetuan said:

Just a reminder, you can pick up the blu ray + dvd of Dynamo for just $8.99 during VCI's Black Friday sale.

https://www.vcientertainment.com/product/dynamo-blu-ray-dvd-combo/

Leg Fighters is also $8.99

LEG FIGHTER'S, THE -BLURAY +DVD COMBO - VCI Entertainment

Btw, is anyone able to checkout? It's saying there is no shipping options available and to verify my address. I've tried multiple times with different addresses. I'll try calling them tomorrow.

• Like 3