VCI starts Martial Arts blu ray collection

saltysam

Super Ninja

Glad to hear Pearl River is still in business and Duel of the 7 Tigers release happening. MW was also teasing a 7 Commandments of KF release at one point, could that be the other release planned for this year? Whatever that second movie might be, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting both.

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Yihetuan
6 hours ago, Super Ninja said:

Glad to hear Pearl River is still in business and Duel of the 7 Tigers release happening. MW was also teasing a 7 Commandments of KF release at one point, could that be the other release planned for this year? Whatever that second movie might be, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting both.

yes true, I forgot about 7 Commandments of Kung Fu. He teased that a long time ago.

• Like 3

Django

Yes exactly, forgot about that one. I've only seen it once in a bad fullscreen version so a nice wide bluray would be very nice.

He also teased Exit the Dragon Enter the Tiger at one point I believe, but it's more possible that it will be part of the next Bruceploitation set I believe.

• Like 2